Something for the BBW/Thick/Pleasantly-Plump Booty Lovers... :)

Yay! Some shots from Feb shoot.

Nice!
yummm!
very sexy
someday!!!!
Yay! Some shots from Feb shoot.

Breakfast.

Lunch.

Dinner.

Originally Posted by JadeRose
great sexy pics hun!
Thank you!

Sheperd King; I can attest that those three meals with you are equally as enjoyable.
Five Methods:Inducing Vomiting with the Gag Reflex
Unverified Home Remedy: Preparing a Mustard Solution
Unverified Home Remedy: Preparing a Saline Solution
Unverified Home Remedy: Slime Gag
Watching Someone Else Vomit
Opening a Jade Rose threAD

• Old-T
  • 04-09-2016, 11:42 AM
Let's see:

--Are you too dumb to know what was inside the post before you opened it

Or

--Have you not met your quotient of gratuitous insults today

Or

--Are you geneticly dammaged

Or

--Is Little Ricky Poo afraid someone might mistake him for being human.

I suspect all four apply to some degree.
I agree with Old-T if she isn't your body type why bother to look. Just to make yourself look like an ass? Well good job if that's what you were aiming for. There is beauty in every type of body size so stick to ones you like and stop trying to shove your idea of what beauty is into everyone else's ideals.
I agree with Old-T if she isn't your body type why bother to look. Just to make yourself look like an ass? Well good job if that's what you were aiming for. There is beauty in every type of body size so stick to ones you like and stop trying to shove your idea of what beauty is into everyone else's ideals. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
It's cool how you fat chicks stick together and stand up for each other.

very little of that loyalty amngst fat guys..... too many weak minded needy souls.
This represents what and who she is...

This represents what and who she is...

Originally Posted by RandB fan

That image conjures up "cum dumpster ". Ouch!
  • ztonk
  • 04-09-2016, 03:54 PM
RandB Fan: The forum guidelines here have not changed during your 90 day hiatus. But apparently a reminder is in order for you and others:
#3 - Disrespect to others, IN GENERAL, will be considered an item of low tolerance, especially when posting in our coed forums. Follow the Golden Rule and treat others as you wish to be treated yourself.
#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.
ztonk
AustinModStaff
It's cool how you fat chicks stick together and stand up for each other.

very little of that loyalty amngst fat guys..... too many weak minded needy souls. Originally Posted by Whispers
"very little of that loyalty amngst fat guys....."

'cept for you and SL,NO?
Can we thank a certain "it" for posting on this page and bringing in more views? I would almost give an award for such a backhanded help.