Unfulfilled Fantasies

The Hobby has helped facilitate quite a few of my fantasies and bucket list experiences. There's one that I am still in need of; it goes like this:

A friend would arrange for me to have sex with a woman; neither of us would know who the other was, but the friend would know us both (meaning that we would probably know or at least recognize each other from our colliding social circles). The friend rents a hotel room, gives us the address and a blindfold. Arriving separately a few minutes apart, we are instructed not to speak and not to peek. We let our imaginations do the work, and after we're finished, we silently dress and leave with as much mystery as when we arrived.

It's a twist on the classic "blind date." We never find out who the other person was but always wonder when we're with a large group of the friends, which person it was, letting the fantasy continue beyond the bedroom and into the real world. What do you think? I'd love your commentary.

What unfulfilled fantasies do you have?
always wondered how this would feel:

Have you?????

And then the switch .....

If this were a drinking game, I would have had to take a drink.

This is how my experience happened and yes it was published in Penthouse letters in a much more detailed manner.

She knew who, had seen me at our gym. I was but I was blindfolded and my GF was present. I don't know who it is to this day but thats another story.

If you can't do it your way, try to arrange mine.

My old GF/SO arranged it with a gal she met at our gym who said she would like to find a guy locally to have NSA sex with but she only did that when traveling as to never risk seeing them again. My GF took it from there.

I came home one evening and was blindfolded as soon as I walked in the door, taken to the guest bedroom for my surprise. It was weird at first but once I figured out what was going on, had something to relax me, it was great, OK It was fucking awesome!
I was sure my Gf was watching and later she admitted that watching me fuck another woman was one of her fantasies come true.
The sex with the GF later was blindfolded also but the activities were greatly expanded to include some things she I never thought she would do.That night activities made for some of the best sex I have ever had. Civie or PRO!

Go for it man! Never let something like that slip out of your grasp. Following my fantasies has allowed me realize experiences that I thought were impossible. I was later able to do something for her: I arranged for a Hooters waitress to visit us, to make one of her fantasies come true, as sex with total stranger was on her list. Yes, I did participate after the blindfold came off. NOTE TO SELF: I should have blindfolded them both now that you mention it.

The Hobby has helped facilitate quite a few of my fantasies and bucket list experiences. There's one that I am still in need of; it goes like this:

A friend would arrange for me to have sex with a woman; neither of us would know who the other was, but the friend would know us both (meaning that we would probably know or at least recognize each other from our colliding social circles). The friend rents a hotel room, gives us the address and a blindfold. Arriving separately a few minutes apart, we are instructed not to speak and not to peek. We let our imaginations do the work, and after we're finished, we silently dress and leave with as much mystery as when we arrived.

It's a twist on the classic "blind date." We never find out who the other person was but always wonder when we're with a large group of the friends, which person it was, letting the fantasy continue beyond the bedroom and into the real world. What do you think? I'd love your commentary.

What unfulfilled fantasies do you have? Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
There is a provider who pictures herself doing a handstand..

I would recommend that she be inverted as the blood will rush to the "wrong" head. Try the Fire Hydrant" but make sure she's flexible!

I always wondered about using Velcro and an inversion table....or a girl in a silk swing

always wondered how this would feel:

Have you?????

And then the switch .....

Originally Posted by fun2come