How would you feel if this happened in Austin

He has done it before. It was a bad meltdown to say the least.
He has done it before. It was a bad meltdown to say the least. Originally Posted by FirePhoenix
I have no idea what you are talking about!? I was busy taking pictures of ladies that just had their nails done!

^LMMFBO!!!

You mean like this? My guess, without checking, is that Whizpy and Mata are probably helping out. If RockerRick has a new handle then he will join in.

WTF.jpg
Is It Just Me Or Have The "USUAL SUSPECTS" suddenly started posting now that I'm back from vacation. Obviously they have no life without me LMFAO!

The Usual Suspects
Board members that bring nothing to the table except to troll and make smart ass off topic comments.
GFEJunkie, Observing, JohnnyYanks, Mike Vronsky(TSDante0322), Budman33
Yep, it had been pretty quiet up until a week ago when you reappeared and the "other usual suspects" came crawling out of the woodwork.

So far it has been entertaining, so let's hope we all stay on an even keel...
Yep, it had been pretty quiet up until a week ago when you reappeared and the "other usual suspects" came crawling out of the woodwork.

So far it has been entertaining, so let's hope we all stay on an even keel... Originally Posted by BugleBoy
Always the voice of reason! They sure take that being "cool" by associate thing a little to far! IJS
Mike definitely.
Mike definitely. Originally Posted by Precious_b

GFEJunkie & JohnnYanks have showed up in the KC forum as well! Just need BUDMAN33 and it will be a sweep! LMFAO

The Usual Suspects
Board members that bring nothing to the table except to troll and make smart ass off topic comments.
GFEJunkie, Observing, JohnnyYanks, Mike Vronsky(TSDante0322), Budman33
GFEJunkie & JohnnYanks have showed up in the KC forum as well! Just need BUDMAN33 and it will be a sweep! LMFAO Originally Posted by Still Looking
I was sharing your outrage. I too abhor oppression. Forgive me for trying to help.