Most fun place to have sex?

Where is the most interesting or fun location where you have had sex?
Cemetery, adult theater, military base behind a tank, stairwell in a college, hospital pt room,at the top of a mountain ledge, and that's just to name a few
an old historic cemetary! That is where I lost my virginity...lol!
Pretty much wherever she will agree to, lol
Mine was the church parking lot
  • Loxly
  • 04-12-2016, 03:42 PM
At a camper/RV sales lot.
Easy question OP... Your moms house
Easy question OP... Your moms house Originally Posted by Womb Raider
Ha!!! Got him..lol
As was said on tv in an infamous episode of the Newlywed Game in the 70s:

"In the ass?"

Of course, the question was posed in the Newlywed classic wording of "Where is the strangest place you've made whoopee?"

Anyone who has ever seen this clip cannot forget it.
Where is the most interesting or fun location where you have had sex? Originally Posted by MaleBox
In tha butthole.
On the bosses bed with his daughter (she was 26) as we were driving south on coastal highway 1 in an the companies class A (diesel pusher) RV. We were on a marketing campaign and he was driving. God she was like the preachers daughter (Dallas) that I never had.
On top of a parking garage -overlooking Austin next to a business bldg where people love to watch!!!
Between her legs! Can't imagine a not so fun place while having sex

IB
I used to date a guy who had a storage facility for RVs, boats and similar. We fooled around in a few of them.
My bosses desk with a major client of the company ( My RW job before the hobby )
Front hood of his Bentley with a HOT Dominican Baseball player ( client )
Hot tub at my ex's apartment complex at night of course
Balcony downtown Austin during SXSW ( client )
When I was 16 I worked at a fast-food place we used to meet in the freezer to hook up until Mgr caught us
Twice in the mile-high club ( clients )
Once in elevator in Las Vegas ( client ) we both were drinking but turned on by the cameras
A ex BF stud with a high cick use to travel a lot for work. When I would travel with him coming back home we would fuck at every rest stop on picnic tables. ( I was 17 he was 21 )
A SD that I had ( before the hobby) would come fuck me at properties that I would show him
2 clients in their back seats of truck ( 2 regular clients of 5 year's + ) One Puerto Rican one white sexy guy tatted.

Dammmmm I sound like a slut. Sorry I can't help it I'm a Scorpio