Women who support Kavanaugh

Last night at dinner one of my liberal friends asked me " why don't you support Ford? Don't you support women?"

Really? I mean really? In what universe do liberals think all women should support all women on whatever that woman might say.

Of course, I support women. Guess what- I also support men - big shock to those on the left.

I support people of integrity. I don't care "what" they are.
And frankly,to borrow a word from liberals,I'm offended.

I'm offended that other people think just because I'm a woman I should support Ford.

No, women in this country have brains. And some of us actually use it.
[QUOTE=Austin Ellen;1060962592]Last night at dinner one of my liberal friends asked me " why don't you support Ford? Don't you support women?"

Really? I mean really? In what universe do liberals think all women should support all women on whatever that woman might say.

Of course, I support women. Guess what- I also support men - big shock to those on the left.

I'm offended that other people think just because I'm a woman I should support Ford.

No, women in this country have brains. And some of us actually use it.[/QUOTE]

Senator Collins used her brains to give one of the best speeches I have ever heard.
Half the planet is female. It would be absurd to assume all men think with one mind on any issue. So why do liberals demand all women think alike? That sounds rather sexist to me.

But I do think women can be craftier about lying than men. Sometimes it takes another woman to call them out. They know better than men what tricks are contained in the female tool box when it comes to lying and manipulation.

The same hyper-sensitive lie detector that women claim to have in listening to men can also be used against other women.

We're now in a place where every woman who makes an allegation is referred to as a "sexual assault survivor".
If women don't mind being 2nd class citizens to the ruling white males...knock you socks off supporting the GOP. Makes perfect since smh
Nope, no second class citizens here. Just women who recognize a snow job when they see one. That really just involves common sense and nothing else.
Half the planet is female. It would be absurd to assume all men think with one mind on any issue. So why do liberals demand all women think alike? That sounds rather sexist to me.

But I do think women can be craftier about lying than men. Sometimes it takes another woman to call them out. They know better than men what tricks are contained in the female tool box when it comes to lying and manipulation.

The same hyper-sensitive lie detector that women claim to have in listening to men can also be used against other women.

We're now in a place where every woman who makes an allegation is referred to as a "sexual assault survivor". Originally Posted by lustylad
Because "identity politics" depend on division. That's the only thing the Democrats have. Unjustly smearing a man they don't agree with on several issues because they can't come up with a valid argument. They have to keep the division going or their power base is gone.

If women don't mind being 2nd class citizens to the ruling white males...knock you socks off supporting the GOP. Makes perfect since smh Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Here's an example of a 1st class American female citizen.
God Guns Apple Pie and Trump..............
If women don't mind being 2nd class citizens to the ruling white males...knock you socks off supporting the GOP. Makes perfect since smh Originally Posted by Tsmokies
TSmokies - half of those ruling white males are liberals, you know?
Once again you talk shit but offer nothing in the way of proof or even a supporting argument. Are you too lazy or stupid to follow through?
Last night at dinner one of my liberal friends asked me " why don't you support Ford? Don't you support women?"

No, women in this country have brains. And some of us actually use it. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen

In the same universe that hillary said "if you have a vagina vote for me!"

Half the planet is female. It would be absurd to assume all men think with one mind on any issue. So why do liberals demand all women think alike? That sounds rather sexist to me. Originally Posted by lustylad

Try explaining that to liberal women, and you GET CALLED sexist for bringing it up!

Because "identity politics" depend on division. That's the only thing the Democrats have. Unjustly smearing a man they don't agree with on several issues because they can't come up with a valid argument. They have to keep the division going or their power base is gone. Originally Posted by gnadfly

Exactly. DIVIDE, DIVIDE and DIVIDE. That's all imo the left has left.
Such victims...

Of the constitution.
Such victims...

Of the constitution. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
no, of mob rule.

looks like you're okay with it.
no, of mob rule.

looks like you're okay with it. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Mob rule? Is that what you call democracy? By the people. Of the people. For the people.

Yeah I’m OK with our government serving the people’s wishes.

Why aren’t you?
I know many one issue voters. They have other issues they care about, but have one that key issue.
The SCOTUS is going to be a right leaning court for very long time. More so if a progressive leaves.

The friends of mine who acted like 3 blind mice, and voted for trump. Told me the SCOTUS and other fedral judgeships was the biggest issue for them in the last POTUS election.
I have liberal friends and I have conservative friends, males and females.

I do not know if I 'believe' Ford's testimony, or not.

I am shocked that Kavanaugh submitted into evidence his own calendar and those yearbooks. Then he totally lied about the meanings of events recorded on the calendar and yearbooks.

He was an elitist wealthy prep-school party hound who did a lot of drinking and other risky behaviors. I don't know if he assaulted Ford, but I am sure that he did assault some other girls.

Lying about his yearbook and calendar is proof to me that he should not be a judge.