The next episode in the "Destruction of Man"

Does anyone want to bet that the next takedown will occur with:

An accuser
A backup witness
No date
No Location
The accuser is unaccompanied
No police report

They are getting better at this. Polishing the concept of an unrebuttable attack is going to make a large group of these folks rich.

Vote in November. My reps and senators are wrapped up. Everybody that gives a shit needs to do their part.
They will get better at character assassination, and they are already good an fake outrage.

We should go after the old white liberals just as hard.
Poor white folks...ever the victim.
I predict they will go after John James, if he unseats Debbie Stabenow in MI. Black veteran with conservative values married to a white woman. That can't stand with the Democratic plantation.
The left's been great at character assassination for decades.. NOW with the media 99% in their back pockets, they just get it pushed out to the masses more.
Us guys need to wake up ^^ 100 % correct nothing to do with color its a attack on freedom and the rule of law ,
Does anyone want to bet that the next takedown will occur with:

An accuser
A backup witness
No date
No Location
The accuser is unaccompanied
No police report

They are getting better at this. Polishing the concept of an unrebuttable attack is going to make a large group of these folks rich.

Vote in November. My reps and senators are wrapped up. Everybody that gives a shit needs to do their part. Originally Posted by kehaar

This is exactly why they need to make an example of people who make up lies to smear somebody.