NOVa Dining-Friendly Companions

Not sure if this is the most appropriate thread location for my post. Sorry in advance if not. Here it is:

I love to eat in NOVA but don’t always know which friends to contact.
So I’m making a list, checking it twice, so when I’m available for a dining experience, I’ll know who is naughty and who is nice,

Even better if you specify Yams and/or Omelettes!
I am such a foodie Sammy, so feel free to add me to your list! I have a couple dinner date reviews, here on Eccie, too. I am open minded and love to try new places. For the main course, I appreciate ambiance, romantic atmospheres, or interesting features. For after dinner, I always love to explore a new dive! Xoxo Meredith Grey
Not sure if this is the most appropriate thread location for my post. Sorry in advance if not. Here it is:

I love to eat in NOVA but don’t always know which friends to contact.
So I’m making a list, checking it twice, so when I’m available for a dining experience, I’ll know who is naughty and who is nice,

Even better if you specify Yams and/or Omelettes! Originally Posted by SammyMalone
Oh yes I need to be on your list.
I have such an extensive list of favorite places in DC/NoVa/SoMD.
Dinner is great but I love a guy that loves a good brunch too (god I love brunch lol).
The DC metro area has an amazing restaurant scene.
At the risk of not sounding "fancy schmancy"...i'm a major food slut lol .
I have a LOT of faves but i'm always searching for what's hot and/or what's opening up soon.