FYI

• vadc
  • 01-07-2019, 10:16 PM
Fed seized some servers in area. One is Eros and 2 others.
Fed seized some servers in area. One is Eros and 2 others. Originally Posted by vadc
Thats a Bold statement. How do you know?
  • vadc
  • 01-08-2019, 08:29 PM
Check VA board. A provider provided the proof
I looked and couldnt find any proof.... Please provide proof if you post this kind of stuff
Hey!! Whats going on? Im Curious.....where whats the link you guys??
Thanks please let this whole Community know I would appreciate it so will others
In this climate, fearmongering is the last things that's needed. The incident referred to in the original post is one year and two months old and is not a recent occurrence. Now many people have theories as to where Eros stands and how secure they are. One should research and make their own informed decision as to whether or not to make use of their services.

"Adult entertainment industry abuzz after federal raid" via ABC11.com

"Department of Homeland Security potentially puts millions of Sex Workers and Patrons in danger by raiding Eros.com" via SWOP USA
Ok Thank You Lena!! Chalk it up as Old News LOL Unless something has happnd recently I havent heard anything. I get alerts if it does I will be buzzing about it if it does I am sure of it
<_< He had me thinking there was some new tea that I missed (and I like to think I keep pretty in the loop).
In this climate, fearmongering is the last things that's needed. The incident referred to in the original post is one year and two months old and is not a recent occurrence. Now many people have theories as to where Eros stands and how secure they are. One should research and make their own informed decision as to whether or not to make use of their services.

"Adult entertainment industry abuzz after federal raid" via ABC11.com

"Department of Homeland Security potentially puts millions of Sex Workers and Patrons in danger by raiding Eros.com" via SWOP USA
Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
  • vadc
  • 01-18-2019, 06:11 AM
Was only referring to 3 subpoena requesting info from website that are popular in VA area served in Jan, 2019. I am just hoping owners of these sites fight instead just handing over our information.