Places To Stay-Places To Land

Hey Yall so I will be visiting at the end of the month and can not for the life of me figure out where to stay or even where to fly into! I will be needing to be near the airport wherever I may land! Please help with any information you guys have.

Thanks In Advance
Sabrina Lynn
  • vadc
  • 01-16-2019, 05:50 AM
Fly where clients are.
You have IAD, DCA, and BWI near. RIC is another option. pick the least expensive airport to fly in. As far as hotels, there are too many choices. Good luck
Coming in Regan will put you in the heart of the region and give you Metro access to almost any part of the area. Staying near a metro location will provide easy access to client base. Plenty of choices for hotels in the area. Price is always higher than they might deserve.
Tyson's Corner is very popular with touring girls. Crystal City and Old Town Alexandria are nice and very close to DCA airport.
I'm a local and just by looking at my sig you can see that even I like to get around .

Split DC with a further west NoVA suburb or a Nova 'burb close to DC with another western Nova spot.
For ex., Dupont Circle & Tysons Corner (Merrifield/McLean/Vienna) or Arlington & Fairfax or Alexandria & Dulles (Herndon/Reston/Chantilly/Sterling) etc.
Thanks guys for all the wonderful information I'm super excited for my trip to come!
Thanks guys for all the wonderful information I'm super excited for my trip to come! Originally Posted by SabrinaLynn
Not as excited as I am to see you!!

💋💋💋
Its almost time for my trip!!