Elizabth Smart's Father.. One More Hypocritical Religous Fake

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-...e-gay-n1043081

God, there has been so many of them.. total Fraud, this Dude.
They're everywhere!

(even here.)
He may be a hypocrite...but what about the real hypocrites?.... Strzok and Lisa Page
  • oeb11
  • 08-16-2019, 10:27 AM
Russian Collusion!!!!
They're everywhere!

(even here.) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Did you just out yourself too!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!
Another 5-star leftwing circle jerk...y'all cumming up with some good ones
What is it about Homosexuals that facinates you??
Another 5-star leftwing circle jerk...y'all cumming up with some good ones Originally Posted by bb1961
why don't you join in? orgasms feel good. you wouldn't know, judging from your lack of reviews

why can't someone from the right just admit one of theirs is a freaking Fraud? then we can move on gracefully
the worst part of this, is not the Bullshit Religious posing he did for so many years. it is replacing his Daughter's brave moral story in the minds of people going forward. she will forever be associated with the scandal that her Dad represents.
I would figure his life of living a lie has been pretty difficult.
why don't you join in? orgasms feel good. you wouldn't know, judging from your lack of reviews

why can't someone from the right just admit one of theirs is a freaking Fraud? then we can move on gracefully Originally Posted by Chung Tran
There you go with your self righteous indignation again...
I know there are no frauds on the left...see I'm catching on.
I have been happily married for 36 yrs. and she is all I could ever want...but thanks for your concerns.
The narcissism from the left is almost palpable...ALL self-anointed 5-stars...self-absorbed doesn't even come close to describing the lefts arrogance. Hense shoving failed ideology down other peoples throats.(unACA)
Now who's defrauding whom??
https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-...e-gay-n1043081

God, there has been so many of them.. total Fraud, this Dude. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
the worst part of this, is not the Bullshit Religious posing he did for so many years. it is replacing his Daughter's brave moral story in the minds of people going forward. she will forever be associated with the scandal that her Dad represents. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Invoking GOD while you call someone else names seems kind of hypocritical to me.

And I get the pattern. When someone on the right changes position and their life, they are a hypocritical fraud. When someone on the left does it, it's called evolving. Now I understand.
There you go with your self righteous indignation again...
I know there are no frauds on the left...see I'm catching on.
I have been happily married for 36 yrs. and she is all I could ever want...but thanks for your concerns.
The narcissism from the left is almost palpable...ALL self-anointed 5-stars...self-absorbed doesn't even come close to describing the lefts arrogance. Hense shoving failed ideology down other peoples throats.(unACA)
Now who's defrauding whom?? Originally Posted by bb1961
I don't slap 5 stars on threads. no need to bitch me out for other guys' actions. why not instead of bringing up "the left" and the 5 star worries, talk about how depressing it is to view one more National Conservative yield to the flesh, and forsake his Church and his Woman?
Another 5-star leftwing circle jerk...y'all cumming up with some good ones
What is it about Homosexuals that facinates you?? Originally Posted by bb1961
The Left doesn't know what real news is. Who gives a shit about some guy announcing he's gay, it's immaterial. News to me is something like Sylvester Stallone snapping his neighbors neck for letting his dog take a shit in Sly's flower beds or something, that's real news, lol.
Who gives a shit about some guy announcing he's gay, it's immaterial. Originally Posted by Levianon17
the Right-Wing Hypocrisy doesn't care. these guys go around telling us how bad Prostitutes and strip clubs are, sticking their dick up another guy's ass, while reading the book of Mormon. legions of Right-Wingers have been disclosed as frauds.
the Right-Wing Hypocrisy doesn't care. these guys go around telling us how bad Prostitutes and strip clubs are, sticking their dick up another guy's ass, while reading the book of Mormon. legions of Right-Wingers have been disclosed as frauds. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Self Promoters are almost always frauds. News stories that get more than forty eight hours of coverage are usually fake. The bottom line is nobody really cares.