Out going Mexican President...wants El Paso killer to come "live and love" in Mexico...WTF!!

The leftwing leader wants to open his arms to this slimeball in Mexico because his philosophy is live, love and forget. Never mind he slaughtered innocent people going about their daily lives.
Hell doesn't he know Trump and this subhuman colluded to kill Mexicans...
I think this supposed leader of Mexico doesn't have his head screwed on right...like most on the left.
This for the article:

So what in the world is he trying to do? You be the judge:
“I have given instructions to explore the possibility of requesting this person’s extradition. We do not want impunity. We want the punishment to be exemplary. … It should serve as an example that human beings must end such acts. These irrational acts of extreme hate are not good for the United States or any country.”
Andres wants to take it upon himself to illustrate how unacceptable the slaughter of almost two dozen people is…by imprisoning the culprit only temporarily?

https://www.redstate.com/alexparker/...life-sentence/
ok, what?

this has to be Bullshit rhetoric, right? he knows the El Paso killer will not be handed over, so he is taking a cheap shot at Trump, yes?
With your endorsement...
With your endorsement... Originally Posted by bb1961
what does that mean?

you won't even let me agree with you about something.. you have issues, Man.
No not at all you didn't get the jist of it...love not war, we mean no harm.
Like the counter culture of the 60's. You remember the recent " don't shoot" bullshit.
Hell you've taken plenty of shots at Trump...you're agreeing??
Mexico does not have a death penalty, life in prison.

I think we should invite the President of Mexico to witness the execution of the El Paso Turd.
Mexico does not have a death penalty, life in prison.

I think we should invite the President of Mexico to witness the execution of the El Paso Turd. Originally Posted by Jackie S
me too. ringside seat.

y'all excuse me, I have some pussy to attend to.. look for my review late tonight
No not at all you didn't get the jist of it...love not war, we mean no harm.
Like the counter culture of the 60's. You remember the recent " don't shoot" bullshit.
Hell you've taken plenty of shots at Trump...you're agreeing?? Originally Posted by bb1961
I would never take a shot at Trump bb. I don't know why Chung is doing that. The El Paso shooter killed all those people for Trump. That's an act of love. You know, like Trump and Kim Jung are in Love
me too. ringside seat.

y'all excuse me, I have some pussy to attend to.. look for my review late tonight Originally Posted by Chung Tran

considering your frenemy BobbyMann jumped ahead of you again by 2 reviews looks like you need to go get fuckin' some amp poon, mister!

BAGHHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAA