Encounter: Good time with Sora at Rainbow

Date: 12-19-19
Name: Sora
Address and Phone: Rainbow Platinum - 2018 W Northwest Highway St #120 Phone: (214) 772-8121
Address: -
Phone: 214-772-8121
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: ts,dfk,bbbj,tuma,daty,mpcfs
Hair Length and Color: dark to shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Nice looking spinner ,5'3 under 100lbs nice small breasts
Recommendation: Yes
  • 3dom
  • 01-02-2020, 01:54 PM
Im glad you guys have bravely went in for solid recon on Sora to dispel trepidation for those like myself who may have been gun shy, passed from both adverse conditioning and subconscious connotations.
To illustrate where Iam going with this, If a girl markets herself as “Cherry, Hot or Pink”, as opposed to Hoorya, Nadayaa, or SORA, I am unconsciously more likely to take a chance and shoot the GAP on a girl with a sexy name. As we discover, those who wield lesser marketing savvy may in fact provide a satisfactory skill set and service.
A warm and wet reminder that we can’t always judge a book by its cover. Let us rejoice that less than favorable preconceived notions combined with the Rotten Tomato Theater of the Mind, are sometimes just our own cock FLOP Screenplay...

Moral of the Whorey:
Reading between SORA’s lines as “Ohhh honeya, SORA pussy tooo SORA, you BiG SizeYaa, sorry Honey, me pussy SORA, I do HAnd jobbyaa” is out of alignment with Magor Magor enlightenment

SORA is a block buster, not a SoRe VaGinA BaLLBusTer!

Thanks for your review Magor Magor, you are a good soldier.
What?
  • 3dom
  • 01-02-2020, 02:28 PM
What? Originally Posted by Cheburashka
Sora is good.

As for the rest of the non-sense & babble I scribbled, there is nothing to explain other than a dude with too much time on his hands who resorts to those types of endeavor-less endeavors to entertain himself.

If that prompts yet another, “?” , my response is...

Well den Fuk u den boyyy! Lol
is she okay with MSOG for 1 hr appt?
... to entertain himself.

If that prompts yet another, “?” , my response is...

Well den Fuk u den boyyy! Lol Originally Posted by 3dom
Ah, thanks for the explanation. I went to Google translate to try to put it into the English language. It makes perfect sense knowing it is "self entertainment". Thanks for sharing.
I have been saving up my money to see her. This and all the other good reviews of Sora make me think she would be a dream.
I am ready for that kind of dream
Your title originally confused me because I thought she was at Good Times but I’ve had her and agree she’s good wherever she’s based
This says cfs but she’s bbfs if you want right?