Pelosi Rips Up President’s Speech....

https://www.kcrg.com/content/news/Pe...567580681.html

Yep, right there in front of everybody she showed what a classless cunt she really is.

Maybe she got ticked when the President did not shake her hand. He didn’t shake the Vice Presidents hand either. He was there to get down to the business of the day.

I wonder which part of the speech Nancy P hated the most. The honoring of the last Tuskungee airman, promoted to Brigadier General. The awarding the young African American girl the merit grant?The Bringing of the Army Sargent in from deployment to see his family.? The honoring of the man who with some help, pulled himself out of a life of drugs and crime? The celebration of th survival,of the 21 month premature baby that is now a happy two years old. And the honoring of Rush Limbaugh, who has given millions to charity and inspired millions to better things? And many others.

Yep, good reasons to rip it apart. Pure class.
Pelosi is a classless Bxxxh Just glad I dont identify with any of the liberal lefthist Demooooos
  • oeb11
  • 02-05-2020, 05:54 AM
nazi pelos's body language behind Trump was petty and trying her best to show her contempt for Trump
What she succeeded in was showing her contempt for the Office of the POTUS, and the people (voters) of America.

nasty, petty, Typical Fascist DPST. My way or the highway.

I cannot get rid of you - so I will tear up your speech - the headline has it correct.
  • R.M.
  • 02-05-2020, 07:15 AM
I think in like thirty nine days Pelosi is up for re election. I'm curious to how that works out for the drunk skank.
I think in like thirty nine days Pelosi is up for re election. I'm curious to how that works out for the drunk skank. Originally Posted by R.M.
After November she will be sent back to the shit filled streets of San Francisco.
Never seen such a childish display of a temper tantrum.

Face it, bitch. You're defeated!
  • R.M.
  • 02-05-2020, 08:48 AM
After November she will be sent back to the shit filled streets of San Francisco. Originally Posted by bambino
I hope all those residents shit in her yard.
I think in like thirty nine days Pelosi is up for re election. I'm curious to how that works out for the drunk skank. Originally Posted by R.M.

the primary begins in march. those are Nancy's challengers.

I particularly liked when Nancy was calling the self proclaimed stable genius a Liar on National TV...she has bigger balls than the so called moderate trump party members.
Never seen such a childish display of a temper tantrum.

Face it, bitch. You're defeated! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
trump defeated evil last night
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2020, 09:35 AM
Are people gripe'n about Nancy's free speech?
  • WTF
  • 02-05-2020, 09:38 AM
trump defeated evil last night Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
What are you two?

Us vs Them

Evil vs Good

Fucking retarded sheep parroting what their leader says
What are you two?

Us vs Them

Evil vs Good

Fucking retarded sheep parroting what their leader says Originally Posted by WTF
trump defeated evil last night
There's a difference between free speech and being disrespectful to not only the office of the President, but also to the Speakership. She had plenty of time to voice her disapproval after the speech but she can't even control her hatred for 90 minutes. She also dishonored those who Trump honored including a widow and her son, a 100 year old vet, a black single mom and her daughter, and of course Rush Limbaugh.