Oh NO! we've lost Joe!!

Not that Joe lol the other idiot ..

Joe Walsh ends 2020 GOP challenge to Trump

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...o-trump-111959

The former Illinois congressman’s quixotic campaign was stymied by the president’s consistently high approval ratings among Republicans.

By QUINT FORGEY
02/07/2020 11:45 AM EST

Former Illinois Rep. Joe Walsh on Friday announced he has dropped out of the 2020 Republican presidential primary, describing the modern GOP as a "cult" and concluding that President Donald Trump "can't be stopped" from within his own party.

"Look, I got into this because I thought it was really important that there was a Republican — a Republican — out there every day calling out this president for how unfit he is," Walsh told host John Berman on CNN's "New Day."

"I want to stop Trump. I believe he's a threat to this country. He can't be stopped within the Republican Party. Nobody can beat him," Walsh continued. "It's Trump's party, John. It's not a party, it's a cult. He can't be beaten in the Republican primary, so there's no reason for me — or any candidate, really — to be in there. The party has become a cult."

Walsh's quixotic campaign, which he teased and launched in August, was stymied by the president's consistently high approval ratings among Republicans and the canceling of several states' 2020 GOP primaries and caucuses to aid Trump's reelection effort.

In seeking to deny Trump a second term, Walsh frequently lobbed rhetorical fireballs at the White House and received new scrutiny for controversial comments he made during his tenure in Congress and later as a conservative radio show host.

Walsh's exit from the White House race comes days after an abysmal performance in the Iowa Republican caucuses, which Trump won overwhelmingly. Walsh achieved 1.1 percent of voters and Trump's other GOP rival, former Massachusetts Gov. Bill Weld, garnered 1.3 percent.

Walsh is the second Republican candidate to end his primary campaign against the president. Former South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford scrapped his short-lived bid in November, just 60 days after it began. Trump in September dismissed his trio of challengers for the Republican nomination as a "total joke" and a "laughingstock."
Phew, I thought you meant the guitar playing Joe.
I thought you were saying that Biden had wandered off through a K Mart again.
Well dang, just when he was about to break the 1/10 of one percent barrier.
Joe Walsh wrote this song about the other two Joes in this thread:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_tiOMu_Bf8Q
Well dang, just when he was about to break the 1/10 of one percent barrier. Originally Posted by Jackie S

are you saying he gave up just when he was finally building "momentum"?

Not that Joe lol the other idiot ..

Joe Walsh ends 2020 GOP challenge to Trump

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...o-trump-111959

The former Illinois congressman’s quixotic campaign was stymied by the president’s consistently high approval ratings among Republicans.

By QUINT FORGEY
02/07/2020 11:45 AM EST

Former Illinois Rep. Joe Walsh on Friday announced he has dropped out of the 2020 Republican presidential primary, describing the modern GOP as a "cult" and concluding that President Donald Trump "can't be stopped" from within his own party.

"Look, I got into this because I thought it was really important that there was a Republican — a Republican — out there every day calling out this president for how unfit he is," Walsh told host John Berman on CNN's "New Day."

"I want to stop Trump. I believe he's a threat to this country. He can't be stopped within the Republican Party. Nobody can beat him," Walsh continued. "It's Trump's party, John. It's not a party, it's a cult. He can't be beaten in the Republican primary, so there's no reason for me — or any candidate, really — to be in there. The party has become a cult."

Walsh's quixotic campaign, which he teased and launched in August, was stymied by the president's consistently high approval ratings among Republicans and the canceling of several states' 2020 GOP primaries and caucuses to aid Trump's reelection effort.

In seeking to deny Trump a second term, Walsh frequently lobbed rhetorical fireballs at the White House and received new scrutiny for controversial comments he made during his tenure in Congress and later as a conservative radio show host.

Walsh's exit from the White House race comes days after an abysmal performance in the Iowa Republican caucuses, which Trump won overwhelmingly. Walsh achieved 1.1 percent of voters and Trump's other GOP rival, former Massachusetts Gov. Bill Weld, garnered 1.3 percent.

Walsh is the second Republican candidate to end his primary campaign against the president. Former South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford scrapped his short-lived bid in November, just 60 days after it began. Trump in September dismissed his trio of challengers for the Republican nomination as a "total joke" and a "laughingstock." Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
If Trump is so unfit to be President why can't career politicians beat him? It's becoming comical now. I remember when Trump said during his Campaign that our political leaders are stupid, he's proving it with every day that passes.
are you saying he gave up just when he was finally building "momentum"?
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Anything going downhill builds up momentum
It's OK all us cool kids are voting for Bernie in the primaries!

I remember when Trump said during his Campaign that our political leaders are stupid, he's proving it with every day that passes. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Isn't Trump a political leader?
Isn't Trump a political leader? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Now he is. It didn’t take him long. First office he ran for was POTUS and won. He’s been around three yrs and accomplished a lot. How long has Biden and Bernie been around? Too long.

you missed the point. Trump is not a long time political office holder. Trump is saying it's the establishment politicos of both parties that are stupid and inept. and he's right.
He's not a career politician. Which means he's never made his living as a Politician. The first Political office he ever ran for was for President and he won. I don't really consider him a politician even now. If he was he wouldn't be taking all this shit from the inept Democratic party.
joe walsh... a triggered never trumper crybaby.

It's OK all us cool kids are voting for Bernie in the primaries!

Originally Posted by Redhot1960
Is that a thing, hedrot? Are all the hard rights switching over to vote for the other old,guy?

How brilliant! Sounds like a script to a wrestling match.