Who’s watching the impeachment inquiry of Joe Biden.?

I have been watching most of the morning.

One thing just stands out. It’s almost like there is a huge neon sign flashing this thought. Or maybe one of those girls holding up that sign between rounds in a championship fight with the message written in bold letters.

So. What is it?

DEMOCRATS ARE JUST PLAIN FUCKING STUPID!!
I missed it. What did they say?
It not on MSNBC
Why bother? The Republican leadership doesn't want to stop the fraud train because they are all beneficiaries of the same type of corruption. We'd be better off if the Norks dropped a nuke on DC.. it would be a blessing of liberty for us all.
Finally saw some clips. Here’s a list of evidence put forth against Joe Biden

N
O
T
H
I
N
G

With all of that, no wonder they’ve moved forward.
Democrats may not be the smartest bunch of people but it is Trump who has 4 indictments in front of him.
Finally saw some clips. Here’s a list of evidence put forth against Joe Biden

N
O
T
H
I
N
G

With all of that, no wonder they’ve moved forward. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

1B1, while I agree with you, we've got to consider the audience...

So to put it another way, all of the witnesses put forth evidence that there was not cause to initiate an impeachment.

For those that need it broken down, that means the best the Jim (the bed wetter) Jordan could come up with was witnesses that all agreed the committee was wasting it's time (and our dollars).
I’ll give the Republicans 1 thing, they are thorough. They took five years of careful investigation to come up with ACCUSATIONS. And the following proof.

N
O
T
H
I
N
G

Most people can come up with baseless and unsupported ACCUSATIONS in a day. Impressive in its stupidity.
From what I read it's over.
Just getting started.
They will vote to have the Impeachment Inquiry, giving them the authority to go after all of the bank records of anybody named Biden.

Ant thoughts on which Biden will flip? My money’s on Hunter.
... This is gonna be awhile... Would have happened sooner
IF the FBI and DOJ weren't Stone-walling this whole time.

In any rate - Joe will be stepping aside soon.

### Salty
It getting lame just impeached the president recall government because we suck a election.
Been 5 years. They no more authority today or after a vote for the inquiry to issue subpoenas than they had in January. That’s just been their claim as an excuse. Even their own witnesses said they have nothing but accusations but no evidence or proof. Just a way to placate the stupid of the Republican base.
I'm not watching it. But I can predict the outcome.
Nothing burger snick
They have zero real evidence
I'm not watching it. But I can predict the outcome.
Nothing burger snick
They have zero real evidence Originally Posted by winn dixie
They are getting close to the bank transactions.

The might already have them. They are simply holding back on pulling the trigger in order to watch every Democrat go on record as supporting this old, senile, stupid, inept, lying, corrupt piece of shit