Sending prayers for Israel

Sending prayers to our true Allies in Israel. Yall have a true leader in Netanyahu that will root out the evil that persists.
  • JerrB
  • 10-07-2023, 02:30 PM
Sending prayers to our true Allie Israel. Yall have a true leader in Netanyahu that will root out the evil that persists. Originally Posted by winn dixie
"Allie"

Republicans offer Prayers and Thoughts and that never works.

Democrats offer 6B to Iran to fund a war to destroy Israel

Trump brought calm to the Middle East

to all the Biden voters, you own all the Israeli deaths
Sending prayers to our true Allie Israel. Yall have a true leader in Netanyahu that will root out the evil that persists. Originally Posted by winn dixie

Yeah, good luck with that.
Uhh actually trumpf went against Netanyahus request while in office that could have prevented some of this. God please let Israel be victorious over the evil that has come again.
[/COLOR]
Yeah, good luck with that. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Hypothetically. I would take Netanyahu as my leader over anyone except Reagan.

The IDF GOTS THIS
Hypothetically. I would take Netanyahu as my leader over anyone except Reagan.

The IDF GOTS THIS Originally Posted by winn dixie
Well then practice Judaism and move to Israel.
Please no anti Semitic rhetoric. Start a thread praising the aggressors if that's the topic you/yall want to discuss.

I've defended Israel while in the marines beside the Idf in the early nineties. Very proud to have served protecting the holy land.

Bone spurs sided with development in an unstable part of Israel that has allowed Hamas to continue its terror.
Netanyahu knew the outcome years ago.
May the star of David protect the IDF
Please no anti Semitic rhetoric. Start a thread praising the aggressors if that's the topic you/yall want to discuss.

I've defended Israel while in the marines beside the Idf in the early nineties. Very proud to have served protecting the holy land.

Bone spurs sided with development in an unstable part of Israel that has allowed Hamas to continue its terror.
Netanyahu knew the outcome years ago. Originally Posted by winn dixie
It's not antisemitic.

Netanyahu knew the outcome years ago. Originally Posted by winn dixie

Netanyahu is an expansionist as Israel should be. these Palestinian assholes have turned down a nation of their own for decades going back to post WWII 1946 when they could have been given Jerusalem, the most Holy city in the world and refused for one reason. they oppose the nation of Israel.

yasser arafat wasn't a "freedom fighter" he was a punk criminal terrorist who got rich stealing from his own "cause" so-called Palestinian "sovereignty".

Israel should never have given back large areas of territory they won after both the 1967 and 1973 wars that these hateful arabs started and got their asses kicked by the IDF.

from now on Israel should confiscate any territory they need to remove these terrorist arab punks.
Well that 6 Billion that Beijing Biden just gave the Iranian sponsors of Hamas looks like its paying off already!

Way to go Big Guy!!
Netanyahu is an expansionist as Israel should be. these Palestinian assholes have turned down a nation of their own for decades going back to post WWII 1946 when they could have been given Jerusalem, the most Holy city in the world and refused for one reason. they oppose the nation of Israel.

yasser arafat wasn't a "freedom fighter" he was a punk criminal terrorist who got rich stealing from his own "cause" so-called Palestinian "sovereignty".

Israel should never have given back large areas of territory they won after both the 1967 and 1973 wars that these hateful arabs started and got their asses kicked by the IDF.

from now on Israel should confiscate any territory they need to remove these terrorist arab punks. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

That would be an act of Terrorism in itself.
[/COLOR]
That would be an act of Terrorism in itself. Originally Posted by Levianon17

Nope. just defending one's nation.

like we should be doing.
Nope. just defending one's nation.

like we should be doing. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Israel is a little strip of land not much bigger than New Jersey that's all they need to defend.
  • JerrB
  • 10-07-2023, 05:03 PM
Remember, this guy showered with his daughter.....

Staff Edit - Remove Graphic in Violation of the Guidelines - Biomed1