Yes. Carlson was fired.

This should answer the question of whether Carlson was fired or not.

Straight from the jackass' mouth.

"Carlson said in an interview shared to X on Monday that his experience of being fired from and "humiliated" by Fox News was "great."

"In a clip shared to the platform (X) on Monday, Carlson said that he would "really recommend" getting fired. Carlson said that men in particular "need to be humiliated fairly regularly" and suggested that his ego was out of control at the time that he was fired."

https://www.newsweek.com/tucker-carl...liated-1822936
... uh... We already KNEW that Tucker was fired.
Where you been?

#### Salty
Tucker Carlson fired from a News Media shit show, lol. He must have been onto something.
lol. Dumbest thing I’ve read all day Levi. And that’s saying something considering the kinda shit posted by the righties on this forum.
lol. Dumbest thing I’ve read all day Levi. And that’s saying something considering the kinda shit posted by the righties on this forum. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
My posts don't need your approval. What you think doesn't matter.
Same to you Lev, same to you. But that doesn’t make the content of your posts any less dumb.
Tucker Carlson fired from a News Media shit show, lol. He must have been onto something. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Of course he was!

Why else would they have fired the greatest common tater in TeeVee history?

hahahahahahahahahahahaah!!!
Same to you Lev, same to you. But that doesn’t make the content of your posts any less dumb. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
It's very simple Tucker couldn't stick with the script so they fired his ass. If you can't handle it too bad.
No, it’s because Tucker kept pushing lies and costing his employers more and more money. It’s the liar network and the worse the lies the more expensive they started getting.
No, it’s because Tucker kept pushing lies and costing his employers more and more money. It’s the liar network and the worse the lies the more expensive they started getting. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
It doesn't matter lies or otherwise the News Media is scripted. It's true it is about money and ratings . The clip below shows News Anchors saying the same thing in the exact same words across several News affiliates. Truth is irrelevant. Even though Tucker had his own show the Network still put limitations on the topics and how interviews would be conducted. Tucker went against what the Network expected, he bucked the initial narrative and he was fired.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/wDSoDirgKB9d/
Truth that most news stories are scripted. Sinclair and Cox media is totally shitty scripted organizations as is all of FOX.
Truth that most news stories are scripted. Sinclair and Cox media is totally shitty scripted organizations as is all of FOX. Originally Posted by eyecu2

all media is scripted. watch MSDNC er .. MSNBC and tell me the Madcow's show isn't scripted to fit their narrative. it is.

Carlson was let go because he wouldn't conform to the narrative FOX didn't want.

the truth.
... ANNNND... FOX-News STILL Number One in the cable news ratings.
At least until Tucker comes back to the airways full time.

... (Me comment was NOT scripted... but how many o' you lads
surely expected me to say it?! )

#### Salty
... ANNNND... FOX-News STILL Number One in the cable news ratings.
At least until Tucker comes back to the airways full time.

... (Me comment was NOT scripted... but how many o' you lads
surely expected me to say it?! )

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

are they? we'll see how that holds up over time. i like Jesse Watters and he was the best replacement for Tucker .. but he's no Tucker Carlson.
Truth that most news stories are scripted. Sinclair and Cox media is totally shitty scripted organizations as is all of FOX. Originally Posted by eyecu2
All Main Stream Media outlets are full of shit. Fox news is for the Conservative minded and CNN, MSNBC are for more Liberal minded folks. They all do the same thing but just in different ways. It's just another tactic to divide and conquer the public. Corrupt Governments cannot control cohesive populations it's simply impossible. So they must be exposed to various information that causes different emotional responses that's the reason for Fox News vs CNN. "You must be a Liberal because you watch CNN, you must be a MAGA because you watch Fox News". That's the kind of responses they are after. There is some legitimate News coverage but it's usually boring and very little time spent covering it. That's what they. They've studied all of us for a long time they know which buttons to push.