This is funny

No matter if you agree with him or not, this is funny. Desantis in so many words just told Disney "I have slapped the shit out you and now I am through with it".
Uh huh
Yeah, Disney is still there. Soon DeSantis won’t be.
Yeah, Disney is still there. Soon DeSantis won’t be. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

where is DeSantis moving to? 1600 Pennsylvania avenue?

bahahahaa
or Number One Observatory Circle
Yeah. Just like a repub to abuse the biz that is the #1 money draw in the state.

Stays with politics, he'll be doing the same there.
No matter if you agree with him or not, this is funny. Desantis in so many words just told Disney "I have slapped the shit out you and now I am through with it". Originally Posted by theotherguy1
... Good point there, mate -- DeSantis DID slap Disney hard.
Though Disney surely pissed in their-own bed.
The movies they been making are tanking left and right.

#### Salty
... Good point there, mate -- DeSantis DID slap Disney hard.
Though Disney surely pissed in their-own bed.
The movies they been making are tanking left and right.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
yeah, since the public found out that the artists were putting in inappropriate easter eggs in films and disney supporting LGBT agenda in schools and doing inappropriate stuff with children behind scenes.
The public? What’s the public gonna do?

I was just at Disney. Didn’t seem like the hive of scum and villainy the Bible Thumper (fake) seems it is.

I was just at Disney. Didn’t seem like the hive of scum and villainy the Bible Thumper (fake) seems it is. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
... What's the public gonna do?

... They'll quit showing up. ... short lines there.
Vote with their feet.

... As the public has done with the films.

#### Salty

I was just at Disney. Didn’t seem like the hive of scum and villainy the Bible Thumper (fake) seems it is. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
in your eyes which looked hotter in a dress, Mickey or Minnie ??????
just askin
yeah, since the public found out that the artists were putting in inappropriate easter eggs in films and disney supporting LGBT agenda in schools and doing inappropriate stuff with children behind scenes. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
They been doing that forever on so many different levels.

Just took VHS to hit the market where people could see it.
https://www.frommers.com/blogs/arthu...blame-politics

We took our kids and grandkids to DisneyWorld and Universal Studios a few years ago. After visiting each park for a few days I asked the grandkids which park they preferred and it was unanimouos -- Universal Studios.
Forget the politics. What I am talking about is someone walks in the club slaps you and then tries to walk out saying that they are through with the whole thing. How many individuals would just stand there and take it and not do anything?
Forget the politics. What I am talking about is someone walks in the club slaps you and then tries to walk out saying that they are through with the whole thing. How many individuals would just stand there and take it and not do anything? Originally Posted by theotherguy1

Cult followers in the millions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_l-fNTMR80?si=6gKN_onw3QVMkrZy