a 4th person has pled guilty in Georgia for Election Subversion

So we have the bailbondsman, the Kracken lady, and Cheeseybro, ...and now we can add Jenna Ellis to the list of ppl who have pled guilty.

For those who think that the plea's are easy escape clauses, or that this is due to duress of a charge or sentence only, you should refer to the link below on plea deals by the American Bar.

https://www.americanbar.org/groups/c...iltypleas_blk/

The absolutely only saving of one's ass here, was if there was a court to rule that no charges would be valid- post the plea arrangement and due to facts uncovered post trial or found through trial. Bad legal advice, or not understanding the terms / ramifications of a plea are also some reasons; But how do attorneys say they don't know the rules, or the ramifications??

The language that is usually used, is that someone enters into the plea agreement of their own free will, and after receiving advice from counsel, and understanding the level of charges they may face, or could have faced if found guilty, and also the reason for the plea, meaning what the offer for plea is. Such as a reduction of sentence, duration of sentence or requirements for receiving the plea deal. And there can be a nullification if one party or more defaults on the agreed actions.

With 4 so far, and the focus being on the support team of those who aided the ex-president in his attempt to overthrow the election process, the walls must feel like they are closing in. Despite most jargon, innocent people who can prove their innocence, rarely take a plea. Those who either are in highly subjective work arena, or have no reasonable defense to the allegations, would be the reason to accept a plea. Finances- could also render a reason to do so, but once you plea guilt, you are indeed stating you are GUILTY of the crime charged, and do so without reservation.

How can so many ppl (including Meadows), be looking really guilty, plead guilty, and yet our conservative friends and even the talking heads of the ultra conservative media, still fail to acknowledge the guilty pleas, and acknowledgement of guilt?
I'm wondering who will mysteriously die before trial.
... Looks like Fanni is 0-3 with her "RICO Charges"...

Not really much of a surprise - is it?...

... Misdemeanour charges surely a-bound! ...

#### Salty
The only one that counts is the Kingpin.

Guilty pleas are not lost cases.
the walls must feel like they are closing in Originally Posted by eyecu2

First thought:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PErUiAyVoGc?si=WSlShQrwul6Btst N

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
Are you kidding? Seriously!

This isn't about the reduced charges. It's about the information that will soon be on the record.

Shirley you see that.

I’m pretty sure Ellis pleaded guilty to a felony.
I’m pretty sure Ellis pleaded guilty to a felony. Originally Posted by 1blackman1

Yes, and the Chesebro too. MAGA surely works...at getting attorneys to plead guilty!

Salty. RICO isn't a charge, it's the basis of how two or more individuals conspire to commit a crime. Each person can therefore be charged with ANY/ EVERY element of the crimes as they are uncovered and proven.

RICO just is the term used to describe the coordination of these crimes by different members.

A person charged with a RICO violation must have been engaging in a minimum of two predicate crimes within a 10-year time frame. These predicate offenses must also have been committed in connection with an enterprise. An enterprise may be a legal or an illegal one. It could be a corporation or a mob.

Your suggestion that Fannie Willis is not connecting people together is absolutely false. These people are all pleading guilty to fraud charges.

It only takes two people, and they already have four - so Fanni Willis has done her part, and it will take a miracle for DJT not to be found guilty here. When everyone of the actors underneath the main person directing the effort pleas guilty, it's a highly indicative sign that the top guy is also.
Well put. Unfortunately the Cult of Trump doesn’t care to understand the rule of law, which is how this shit got started to begin with.
... The way things are going - surely looks like Fani
is gonna need to offour plead deals even to try for
a misdemeanour... THAT'S the "rule of law" I'm seeing...

#### Salty

Please explain what you just wrote so us plain 'ol Amurkins can understand.

Please explain what you just wrote so us plain 'ol Amurkins can understand. I'd like to see a point to your argument, but I'm afraid I can't tell what the argument is.