Hobbyist Reviews - Yay or Nay?

• T-Can
  • 05-05-2010, 12:07 PM
Pay us then you can post a review! This subject has been posted numerous times and has same conclusion.

I hear Girl Talk or whatever it is called is the place for them but of course only the ladies can see.

Not trying to be an ass!
  • T-Can
  • 05-05-2010, 12:33 PM
What I was trying to say was that once you pay US for a session, then you can post reviews on us. We compensate you for your "time" which makes it reasonable to review your "timely service".

Thanks
SweetNoelle

I thought that was what provider references were for? I would assume that when I give my three they reply, "Ywhy yes, Nitwitboy is kind, funny and extremely good looking."
I suppose you are correct. I like to build relationships so my references remember me. I suppose that cannot be said of all. Sorry for your bad experiences.
Noelle,

We have had this discussion in the past and there was even a board that allowed this activity. The general opinion was that was not really a good idea at least in public view. The ladies have the ability to give that feedback in the Ladies forums, and the men do not have access there. Best place to post this info is in there.

Let me know if that helps.

PPE
All I'm saying is that I would just like to know that a guy is a squirter who is going to get me in the face during the ending or he has to stick his finger up my ass to get off. Things like that. And yes, I have had both above scenarios happen, much to my surprise on both accounts. ;-) Originally Posted by SweetNoelle
I have your solution. Check out my P411 profile and you'll learn all about my likes/dislikes and how I can potentially release.

In all fairness...I hear where you're coming from and it makes sense to me, but like the great PPE (for he is PPE dammit!!!) stated...it most likely won't pan out too well.
I think it's a good idea! Some people click, others don't. The Providers should at least have the option of looking up Hobbyists and seeing what other ladies have to say, including general physical descriptions. It wouldn't take too many "He's an unapologetic pig!" to cull out the Hobbyists that make life tough on a stable of hot women.
I don't think I would want to know what a lady said about me. Who will be my princess and leak the bad info to me so I can take up for myself.
If it's going to be what you want it to be (an honest exchange of information about hobbyists by providers and for providers), I suggest that it will have to be done somewhere that hobbyists cannot read the reviews or even know that there's a review of him. Otherwise, there's two dangers I can thin of off the top of my head. First, providers who review will be subject to retaliation. Lots of guys have real fragile egos and if a provider says anything halfway negative about them, they may find a way to get back. Second, providers will write worthless reviews meant only to puff the ego of a client. I read some of the reviews on the board PPE referred to and they were all wonderful fluff pieces written for the client, not other providers. Not a single non-rave review was written.

Having said that, is there anything stopping you from getting the ball rolling by posting client reviews in Girl Talk (or whatever the Provider's Only forum is called)? AFAIK, there's no rule against it.

As for why it's a bad idea, I think that's coming from the guys who are concerned about their privacy and about having less than stellar comments about themselves posted for all to see. If I were a provider, I'd think it's a great idea if it could be done without hurting my business.
I can see the good of what the review of the guy would do from the providers perspective. It would make the guy at least behave if he knew it would be in text in front of his peers and other ladies the next day.
How many times have you seen a provider reminded that she should have screened or that the information was available in the girls area had she taken the time to look. If it's out in the open, everyone knows.
Though I will say that I would crawl back under my rock every time I had to read about myself. It would get old to see something like this: this old, fat, goofy guy leaves the proper donation right where it belongs, he had his first bell when I kissed him at the door, second bell when I took him to the room, and then he was so worn out that all we did was talk. He is a good conversationalist. I would recommend him. And don't think someone wouldn't blab all that even if it was in BCD for the ladies only.
Thanks, Neo. Like I said, I'm not trying to be argumentative here, I'm simply stating what other girls and I have talked about.

Out of left field, every time I see your SN, I think "NINJA KITTY DOJO!". ;-) Originally Posted by SweetNoelle
No worries. I've discussed this very subject with several of my ATFs in the past (and also recently after one wasn't able to walk straight for a couple of days post ROS/BCD, haha).

Ha! Sweet! But it's the Ninja Kitties Dojo! What does "SN" mean?
Aw gee, Noelle. You post this the day after our session. When I schedule again, should I bring a poofy? (That was funny)

Are you on P411? There is a place for preference by the guys, if they fill it out. Also, you could probably put a generic questionnaire on your web site asking for information that would assure a pleasant massage experience.
  • jfred
  • 05-05-2010, 02:39 PM
The idea sucks.

Think of the current level of drama here and then multiply it by whatever number you think Providers reviewing Hobbyists would create (no less than 2x and no more than 1000x, please.)

There are ways for women to get information around now (all mentioned on this thread) and it already causes problems. So why (on Earth!) would you want to toss this into the mix?

...to make it easier for newbie hookers to be selective? Sorry, girls, it's not worth the trouble!

...to foster "equality between the sexes?" This is not a dating site, dear, and the customer/provider relationship is not one of equals in terms of publicly declaring performance/satisfaction.

Fugit about it, please.
This has been a lot of talk about nothing ... I'm sorry you feel its difficult to get info you need regarding a potential visitor before meeting, but in reality ... as has been said before (in this thread)

That is what screening is for ... do it in a manner to learn the info you desire ... odds are ... even if there was a review ... you might not get the info you would get from your own screening ... assuming you are willing to do that.

and yes ... the hobbyist reviews on that other board were such a load of ...

Good luck!
I love analogies so let me try to put this in terms that might make it easier to understand from a guy's point of view. Consider the case of a chef that offers a service (food). Much like a provider offers a service. A restaurant reviewer comes in to critique the service and he will write a review. Would it be right of the chef to review the food critic? How would that work? The critic spilled crumbs on the floor? He didn't pick up the silverware in the right order? He skipped the salad? What right would the chef have to review the food critic? The chef isn't paying the food critic, is he?

That is basically the same as a provider reviewing the hobbyist. If a girls pays me for a session, then she can review me. As long as I'm the one paying, then I should be the one doing the reviewing.