TAINT TICKLING

How do you prefer to tickle a taint? What methods have you found that work best?
Having her sit on my face and rubbing, grinding and sliding the pussy to the ass dragging my tongue and face through the taint and back to the pussy over and over, covering that taint with her love juices will tickle any taint...mmmm gotta love the taint...
Typically, I totally tickle her taint with my tongue, tempted by the titillating taste of her tush and twat. Ta-dah!
  • Paven
  • 06-13-2012, 07:19 PM
Taint taint a word so don't say taint! lol
Dive, Dive, Dive

Paven there is a whole thread based on taint hereabouts.
I thought we were talking about "his" taint.

Nevermind.............
Mine, yours, Paven's ...

Paven, how do you get the best results with taint? Is it light flicking with the tongue? Lightly running the fingers across the taint?
  • Paven
  • 06-14-2012, 09:14 AM
Pyramider you need to go to my website and see the photo of my tongue lol.

Oh the taint or the nederlands as it's sometimes called is a place that my tongue loves to go, it's a shame that so many men have never been licked there before or have never even had their balls licked or sucked. I take my time with the taint but no back door action.
I asked you how you like your taint tickled.
It TAINT ticklin' if she ain't Gigglin'!
I asked you how you like your taint tickled. Originally Posted by pyramider
Fan out a couple of "Benjamins" and brush lightly......
  • Paven
  • 06-14-2012, 08:35 PM
I asked you how you like your taint tickled. Originally Posted by pyramider
Well I had my first taint tickling here in Texas a few years ago, honestly I hit the ceiling like a cat! It tickles for sure lol.
Well it was not done right then ... taint tickling is a nice addition of foreplay during DATY ... It should make you purr like a kitten.
  • Paven
  • 06-14-2012, 09:12 PM
I don't know what the intentions were but it made me laugh and about snap the guys head off between my legs since it was such a surprise LOL.
Seducing the woman into orgasm is the way it should happen.