Doubles - Better Business?

I have recently had a few providers nudge ("push" would have been a strong word here) me towards doubles. Just wondering if it makes more business sense for the provider to do doubles?

What do you ladies and gentleman think the benefits are for a provider to prefer doubles?
I enjoy my doubles session and getting to play with friends. but as far as business wise....I make less doing doubles then I do to play with just me and a client. But as it adds a new level it is all fun..........
I enjoy my doubles session and getting to play with friends. but as far as business wise....I make less doing doubles then I do to play with just me and a client. But as it adds a new level it is all fun.......... Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

+1...........a great doubles team can be such naughty fun,but it has to be the right "combo"
I agree with both ladies.
I personally have two opinions..one is it great with the right person and at the same time I think i is overrated..I have done them but when I was providing I preferred the one on one playtime....just my opinion.you have to do what works best for you....
My best double is nowhere near my best one on one
My best double is nowhere near my best one on one Originally Posted by burkalini
I prefer to dissappoint my women one at a time.
I think some of the plus to it is that it can be an introduction of someone new maby. Or it could be that between two women there is probably less "work" to do.

Now some women like the ones above could just want to really add more spice and fun to the mix if everyone meshed well. I can only guess though.
IMHO there is nothing better than receiving BLS and TUMA from one provider while I CIM of the other. mmm boy howdy!

Benefits are sharing you with their provider buddies. Providers know they are not going to be the only one for you so they "hookup" their friends with the good clients.
IMHO there is nothing better than receiving BLS and TUMA from one provider while I CIM of the other. mmm boy howdy!

Benefits are sharing you with their provider buddies. Providers know they are not going to be the only one for you so they "hookup" their friends with the good clients. Originally Posted by jim1995
That's what I'm talking about!

You are completely correct. It's more of a 'networking' move than anything else. It shows a lady's appreciation for being a good client to introduce you to her friends. I guess it stems from a time when the only marketing was word of mouth, and you relied on like-minded women to make sure that everyone had a good time. Otherwise, you got screwed over most of the time.

But from a lady's standpoint, it's important to watch your affiliations since birds of a feather flock together. Someone does something screwed up, and they assume you're doing the same thing.
From a guy's perspective, I love doubles, but as stated, the chemistry has to be right. One reason, the ladies might like or nudge a guy to doing doubles is that it "lessens" the work they have to do if it was just a one on one encounter. I know that sounds like a broad generalization and many if not most providers would disagree about the work being less; however, that is just my perspective. Look at it this way. If a gal is doing a GFE date one on one with me; my expectations are for at least 3 shots-- maybe more depending on length of appointment. From that perspective, all the work is on her. If I'm doing doubles, that splits the amount of time each lady has to focus on me. In other words, the girls will get a little break simply because there are 2 of them. Also, for every double I've done, the donation rate has been less than it would have been if I saw each provider one on one. For instance, my last double was 450. Had I had a date with each lady alone, the total would have been 500. So in the end from my experience, the ladies do take in a little less by offering doubles.

I've done doubles, and each time has been unique. My first double was really a "take your turn" affair. The girls were not interactive at all with each other and really didn't even try to share me other than the two of them taking off my clothes. From there it was a BJ from one and then FS with the other. My best double was with a bi nympho and another girl who was not truly bi, but bi-curious. Both were young (under 21). For my next double, I'm looking to find a mature lady (35+) with doubles experience and pair her with a younger provider (18-mid 20s) who is not as experienced at doubles. I want to see the interaction as the older lady guides the younger lady in the arts of doubles session.
Half the work for the same fee? Sounds like a good business plan to me.
That said, if a client is interested in seeing two ladies play together before playing with him and his SO won't...the value could be priceless
my expectations are for at least 3 shots Originally Posted by Cpalmson
:groupwa ve:
Tiffani do you have a reliable doubles partner?
Tiffani do you have a reliable doubles partner? Originally Posted by durango95
On occasion, depending on the area and the activity.