New ruling that Obama adminstration did interfer with Black Panther case

http://washingtonexaminer.com/federa...rticle/2503500

Despite claims that the White House did nothing to influence the Justice Department on the Philidelphia Black Panther case a federal court ruled otherwise. Citing evidence, the court found that the administration did have a hand in the dismissal of the charges (after the conviction) against four defendants.
Don't think for a second they won't be in front of the polling venues in '12. Just wear an Obama or Holder T-shirt when you go to vote and you'll be fine.
I think it is called obstruction of justice and is a crime.
None of the libs care to defend this. I wonder why?
This is a non issue. Nobody gives a shit about the New Black Panthers.They are just a notch above that guy with the squigy and bucket at the intersection.

They have the same relevance in todays political climate as their first cousins, the KKK.
Please point me to a mainstream media website with this story original poster.

I remember when some lawyer from the DOJ quit soon after in protest. He was in meetings when the NBPP issue was discussed and told that higher ups said that it was not going to be pursued. The ex-DOJ lawyer got little MSM airplay.
The MSM is government controlled, totally in bed with Obama. Don't expect to hear much about this there.
The MSM is government controlled, totally in bed with Obama. Don't expect to hear much about this there. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
here you go, this reason we have Fox

http://video.foxnews.com/v/176449045...ice-department
Those police batons can hurt more than a squeegie.
That my friends is why this mixed race, commie, lefty, radical pinko wears his strap nice and close.
Batons are pretty useless 10' away. Besides .. A quick
Call to 911 stating that there are suspicious black men at a library would have the pigs in my burb there in about 70 seconds. Sad, but true.
Sounds like you have an issue with people not wanting to behave in a socially acceptable manner.
  • WTF
  • 08-01-2012, 07:45 AM
This is a non issue. Nobody gives a shit about the New Black Panthers.They are just a notch above that guy with the squigy and bucket at the intersection.

They have the same relevance in todays political climate as their first cousins, the KKK. Originally Posted by Jackie S
LOL, now that was funny!
Just another justice department official who lied under oath. Perez is his name.
Sure it's no big deal, unless you want to vote in Philadelphia, and not for a Democrat.