OBAMA GREEN AGENDA FIASCO UPDATE!!!

Solyndra—remember them? the company Joe Biden promised was producing “good, permanent jobs”?—has released its Chapter 11 bankruptcy plan. Of the $527 million Solyndra received from taxpayers, they’ll repay . . . $24 million. I’m sure the Obama Administration will take small bills. Easier to use as walking around money on election day in November.

Another Obama boondoggle that rippedoff taxpayers and funeled tens of millions of $$$$ to his campgain backers.
  • CJ7
  • 07-31-2012, 04:11 PM
you dont have an idea who was president when the legislation was signed granting loans to companies like solyndra do you?
The Obama administration approved the Solyndra loan (the Bush administration denied the loan for good reasons).....

Who was the wasteful spender in making the loan CJ?
  • CJ7
  • 07-31-2012, 05:46 PM
The Obama administration approved the Solyndra loan (the Bush administration denied the loan for good reasons).....

Who was the wasteful spender in making the loan CJ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway

bush signed the legislation that made it possible for Solyndra to get the loan on Obies watch whirlie

its nobodys fault in other words

the government opened the door and a company took advantage of it, no more. no less.
Your logic is beyond me....."open the door"..............are you fucking for real?

Was any taxpayer money wasted on the Solyndra loan CJ ????
  • CJ7
  • 07-31-2012, 05:55 PM
Your logic is beyond me.................are you fucking for real?

Who wasted taxpyayer money CJ????? Originally Posted by Whirlaway

the government whirlie

I understand logic is beyond you, it shows every time you post something
Who in the government wasted taxpayer money on the Solyndra loan CJ...?
  • CJ7
  • 07-31-2012, 06:09 PM
Who in the government wasted taxpayer money on the Solyndra loan CJ...? Originally Posted by Whirlaway

The Energy Policy Act of 2005 (Pub.L. 109-58) is a bill passed by the United States Congress on July 29, 2005, and signed into law by President George W. Bush on August 8, 2005, at Sandia National Laboratories in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The act, described by proponents as an attempt to combat growing energy problems, changed US energy policy by providing tax incentives and loan guarantees for energy production of various types.

said legislation made it possible for companies to recieve government funding, then, now, and in the future

is that too logical for you?
Oh shit a (fact)
Ok CJ: you think Obama made the right decision by refersing the Bush administration to fund Solyndra..........and you are not about to critize Obama for forcing that decision and losing several hundred millions of dollars of taxpayer dollars....

Your a fool....defending your man at all costs makes you look the idiot.
They spin it any way they want.
This is the same as the financial collapse not being caused by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.
Social engineering and the government making decisions on who is successful and who is not.
Punish the coal industry and reward the pie in the sky campaign donors.
My understanding is that while the legislation was in place for these types of loan guarantees to be made, they still had to be prudent. This was a loan that was granted during the Obama administration after the Bush administration would not grant the loan guarantee.

If the program is a bad one, Obama should have shut it down. So Bush did a bad thing for the nation, Obama uses it to his personal advantage and it is Bush's fault. In the end, the taxpayer gets fucked.
Solyndra—remember them? the company Joe Biden promised was producing “good, permanent jobs”?—has released its Chapter 11 bankruptcy plan. Of the $527 million Solyndra received from taxpayers, they’ll repay . . . $24 million. I’m sure the Obama Administration will take small bills. Easier to use as walking around money on election day in November.

Another Obama boondoggle that rippedoff taxpayers and funeled tens of millions of $$$$ to his campgain backers. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Odumbo should be forced to take every cent Solyndra officials donated to his campaign and augment the $24 million Solyndra is repaying.
Oh shit a (fact) Originally Posted by ekim008
ha.
Odumbo should be forced to take every cent Solyndra donated to his campaign and augment the $24 million Solyndra is repaying. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
See above title.
Your bafoonery is amusing.
Yeah. LOL! He is a moron! Imagine, Solyndra paying us back? LOL! I doubt it! They'll keep the tax money they stole, except for donations to Obama. You can be sure of that!