I Agree

Here we go again...
  • CJ7
  • 09-26-2013, 01:33 AM
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

welcome to 2013 shitstain
The truth remains no matter what year it is.
Only a simpleton would disagree with what Paine said...true then, true today.
CJ speaks...

welcome to 2013 shitstain Originally Posted by CJ7
CJ speaks... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
CBJ7 is a wuss who cannot deal with the "Paine".
  • WTF
  • 09-26-2013, 05:37 AM
Only a simpleton would disagree with what Paine said...true then, true today. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Only it wasn't true in 2003 when folks disagreed with the government taking us to war.....

Interesting.
Only a simpleton would disagree with what Paine said... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
We have now established that Trendy disagrees with Paine.
Our government has become so corrupted from what is allowed and restricted by the Constitution that it is not the government that was set up to protect "we the people": It is only the proponents of the big massive monster that our government has become that fear those that attempt to get it under control.
I applaud those that attack the monster without fear of those that are are constantly feeding it more and more in an attempt to remain as the minions of the monster.
  • WTF
  • 09-26-2013, 05:52 AM
Our government is no worse now than it was 200 years ago.

If any of you Tea Peckers think that our government wasn't set up to protect the people trying to set it up, you're nuts.
  • Doove
  • 09-26-2013, 05:54 AM
And if i spent the majority of my life living under a Monarchy, i might think the same thing.
Our government is no worse now than it was 200 years ago.

If any of you Tea Peckers think that our government wasn't set up to protect the people trying to set it up, you're nuts. Originally Posted by WTF

Proof of stupidity on this board. According to the above ONLY Tea Party people are worried about our government. Polling says otherwise and so does common sense.
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Thus speaks a person raised and educated by the government .When is your book coming out about life on the Res?