Man Arrested For Putting Semen in Female Co-Worker's Water Bottle!

I hate to be judgmental but this is pretty f'ed up.

Updated: Friday, 20 Aug 2010, 11:24 AM EDT
Published : Friday, 20 Aug 2010, 7:48 AM EDT
MYFOXDC

FULLERTON, Calif. - A man was arrested Tuesday in California for ejaculating twice into a female co-worker’s water bottle.

Officers say that in January 2010, 31 year old Michael Kevin Lallana entered a female co-workers office at the Northwestern Mutual Mortgage Company in Newport Beach, California and ejaculated into a water bottle that was on her desk. The semen-filled water bottle was left on the office desk. The female later returned and drank the contents of the water bottle. The victim reported feeling ill after drinking the water.

Police say that approximately three months later in April 2010, Lallana again ejaculated into a water bottle that the same female co-worker left on her desk. Again the victim returned to her office and drank from the semen-filled water bottle. This time, after feeling ill again, the victim sent it to a private lab to be tested.

In June 2010, the female was contacted by the private lab who confirmed that the water bottle contained semen. The victim reported the incidents to the Orange Police Department.

In early July, following further investigation by the police and the Orange County Crime Lab, the defendant was linked through DNA to the crimes. Lallana was arrested Tuesday outside of his home.

Lallana was charged with two misdemeanor counts each of releasing an offensive material in a public place and assault, with sentencing allegations for committing a crime for sexual gratification.

If convicted, he faces a sentence ranging from a minimum of three months to a maximum of three years in jail with mandatory sex offender registration.

In a disturbing story out of Maryland, a man was arrested in July for throwing semen on women who were shopping in a Michael’s Craft store and in a Giant super market.

In this case police believe the suspect, Michael Wayne Edwards, Jr., used a spray bottle to spray the semen on the women’s backs!

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/offbeat/man-arrested-for-putting-semen-in-female-co-workers-water-bottle-082010
  • Doove
  • 08-21-2010, 12:22 PM
I hate to be judgmental but this is pretty f'ed up.

Originally Posted by NormalBob
Wow, yeah, that's almost as f'd up as.........
There are some sick MFers out there. Who the hell even thinks to do something like that?
He sprayed it on them? Seriously?
What is the point of that?
That poor woman is going to be scared to drink anything ever again. Yikes.
Not to get gross or anything, but at McDonald's Burger King (and I'm sure other ff restaurants), the teenage help often masturbates into the tartar sauce, mayonnaise, etc., and pisses in the pickle jars. (I once got a sandwich in drive=thru that had a wad of hair on it--couldn't tell if it was top-o-th-head hair, armpit hair or pubic hair).

Kids do it as practical jokes and to see if anyone will notice. This sounds a little more obsessive than that.

But still, I find it hard to believe that she got ill both times w/o knowing the contents.

Although, it is readily apparent that a large, large number of women have an aversion to taking semen orally.
Should the alledged pay the plaintiff? I thinck it would have cheaper to get a bj.
wow... this one fucked up world you would think he would just find some one who want to swallow his little swimmers...
I'm already OCD about people spitting in my food at fast food places...thanks soooo much for the vivid imagery Charles. LOL.
Not to get gross or anything, but at McDonald's Burger King (and I'm sure other ff restaurants), the teenage help often masturbates into the tartar sauce, mayonnaise, etc., and pisses in the pickle jars. (I once got a sandwich in drive=thru that had a wad of hair on it--couldn't tell if it was top-o-th-head hair, armpit hair or pubic hair).

Kids do it as practical jokes and to see if anyone will notice. This sounds a little more obsessive than that.

But still, I find it hard to believe that she got ill both times w/o knowing the contents.

Although, it is readily apparent that a large, large number of women have an aversion to taking semen orally. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
He may end up swallowing some semen soon.
Are you insinuating that our department of corrections would allow such a member of our society to become a cumslut while he is serving time and being rehabilitated?

Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Sooo glad I'm vegetarian.

Although, it is readily apparent that a large, large number of women have an aversion to taking semen orally. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Given this sickening probability, we are face-to-face with the extremely sickening notion that we have all "swallowed" whether we wanted the load or not. Let's also not dismiss the likelihood of passively and unknowingly indulging in piss fetishes. I knew -- oh how I knew -- the potential for teenage folly to abound in the culinary ranks which we all have enjoyed a part of at some point in life. I have ushered this thought to the very deep recesses of my psyche for many years. Now, unfortunately, what was repressed has swiftly resurfaced, and I shall be horribly reminded of such each time I see the Golden Arches or the infamous Burger King "King."

I love to eat out (no pun intended).

I will not eat at fast food restaurants due to the growing "popularity" of the workers sabotaging the food.

At least with upscale restaurants, the hope is that the kitchen staff is a little older and has the immature nonsense behind them. And no, I'm not kidding myself in thinking stuff doesn't happen in those restaurants either. Makes me sick just thinking about it.
I think maybe a water bottle filled with half water and half mentsral blood forced down the pricks mouth is in order.
Sooo glad I'm vegetarian. Originally Posted by anova444

What constrains the chef from putting his "homemade" Ranch dressing on your salad, dear? Making his own version of "Creamed Corn"?

Dining at home is like CBJ.....perfectly safe.