BBBJNQNS vs. BBBJCIM

What, if anything, is the difference?
Big difference.

BBBJCIM is BBBJ with a cum in mouth finish. BBBJNQBS would be the same (no quit but spit= sucks it up but doesnt swallow)

BBBJNQNS (No quit no spit) is BBBJ and she swallows all your ejaculate.

Some times ladies will put BBBJUTC in their profiles. This can be misinterpreted as CIM or swallows. Usually it varies but means she will give you BBBJ until your about to cum then she will pull it out......hella annoying so I always clarify.

If I see BBBJUTCNQNS I know she swallowed and practically everything BBBJ influenced is on the menu with no questions. If you just see BBBJUTC clarify way before you shoot. lol
spit or swallow...lol
  • Tulsa
  • 08-28-2010, 09:52 AM
Most of my provider experience runs toward BBBJNQBS and IRL over the years it has varried...my atf was cof she/loved it, I loved it....when doing the MiSH all she had to do was issue the command and I was free to roll over and go to sleep(kidding).
However my appreciation for North Dakota girls will be with me till the day I die.
BBBJ's for one and all, I say!
As for No Quit No Spit, I am not a Fan!
But, CIM;COF,COB,ETC...IS HOT, AND I AM A YMMV CHIC...
BUT SOMETIMES THAT WORKS IN HIS FAVOR!
Y'all know where I stand on that!
  • PSD
  • 08-28-2010, 03:25 PM
Funny story...

Saw a girl recently who CIM'ed...and did it quite well, but she ran off to the bathroom and I giggled. She asked if I was laughing at her..

"Nope, laughing WITH you!"

Sweet girl indeed, just young, I suppose...
Dallas, I like the way you wrote the pink outline and filled it with cum.
NQNS=Awesome
NQBS=Great
Cim but no follow thru to get every last drop (sucking or hands) is a lot less intense so disappointing.
It is hard to let go and most can not get me to the CIM.
I had my first ever BBBjCIM with out hand help at age 51 on the floor of the LEDO (I know yuck) one newyears night. And I have had about a hand full since then in better places! Mostly swing clubs!

It has been hard to let go when you know that you can have the girl or she wants you. But on that night I knew we were not Fucking so I relaxed and then bang. She swallowed it all a full mouthful.
Spitting seems to me a bit of rejection! Maybe it is just me but I do not spit when a girl gushes in my mouth!
How do you guys feel about spitting?
lol--Charles...got some for me babe?????
lol--Charles...got some for me babe????? Originally Posted by DallasRain
Only if you're traveling to the Chicago burbs in the next month or so. I gotta find out which board is hot there; ECCIE doesn't have much info for such a big city.
roomservice is best
http://www.roomservice2000.com/

sorry for hijacking tis thread

back to the subject..I love cum everywhere!!! lol
Only if you're traveling to the Chicago burbs in the next month or so. I gotta find out which board is hot there; ECCIE doesn't have much info for such a big city. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005

Charles,

When you are in the Windy City, you should go see Becca Blossoms--she is on this board--and she will help you with the whole BBBJNQNS/CIM. She is an awesome provider.

For me I like both. The sensation of when they clamp down and and gulp without letting go is wonderful, however, I just had a gal here in Ohio that gives a fantastic BBBJ even though she doesn't swallow--she makes a show of playing with it and letting it shoot everywhere.

I think it is a visual turn-on when you see her face as she focuses on your orgasm and what to do with the result by being creative and sexy and playing with your cum rather than dash off to the restroom like you just unleashed pestilence in her mouth and she can't spit and Scope quick enough.