Cracker Barrel folded and says, "Sorry".

Cracker Barrel announced that they were pulling the camoflauge items off the shelves with Duck Dynasty characters on them...Wait! Cracker Barrel says they made a huge mistake and believe in free speech. The items are back on the wall after a massive overnight out cry (thank you very much). Apparently people are not too happy with sodomites and their political power.

Of course CB has put a target on their ass. Now that everyone knows that they are ready to drop their pants and grab their ankles (they just jumped the gun this time) someone from the sexual deviant club will come a knockin soon.
  • Old-T
  • 12-23-2013, 03:05 PM
Odd how so many support economic leverage when it supports their POV but not when the "other side" uses it.

In this case, what a shock! Cracker Barrel has a large Bubba customer base! I never would have thunk that, would you, Orvil?

That was not a very smart stand by CB.
  • FU_CC
  • 12-23-2013, 03:09 PM
your best friend IGNORE
  • BJerk
  • 12-23-2013, 04:19 PM
What kind of idiots run CB? I would have thought they would double down. For God's sake, they have a store in Branson, MO! I didn't see a brother the whole time I was there!
What kind of idiots run CB? I would have thought they would double down. For God's sake, they have a store in Branson, MO! I didn't see a brother the whole time I was there! Originally Posted by Bert Jones
So, I guess we can assume that you go to places like Branson because you like to avoid seeing "brothers"?
  • WTF
  • 12-23-2013, 04:41 PM
Crackers at Cracker Barrel musta forgot the trailer trash they cater to!
Crackers at Cracker Barrel musta forgot the trailer trash they cater to! Originally Posted by WTF
So anyone that isn't on board with celebrating GLBT and goat worship is a cracker living in a trailer? Fuuuuuuuny.
I think I will run over a pick me up a dozen or two of them t-shirts. oh yea...
  • Old-T
  • 12-23-2013, 04:58 PM
I think I will run over a pick me up a dozen or two of them t-shirts. oh yea... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
As I said, CB misjudged their clientele.
I think I will run over a pick me up a dozen or two of them t-shirts. oh yea... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Guess that means one for each washday of the month, eh, Simple Jerk?

Guess that means one for each washday of the month, eh, Simple Jerk?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'll give them to you, to use as a sanitary pad. You could use them to sop up the blood from your excessive anal sex... point is I support real men and women... not a bunch of sissy boys, like you...
Most of CB'S clientele are wearing camouflage anyway.
  • BJerk
  • 12-23-2013, 06:36 PM
So, I guess we can assume that you go to places like Branson because you like to avoid seeing "brothers"? Originally Posted by ExNYer
You are free to assume whatever you like but that was one boring place - at least it was free.
You are free to assume whatever you like but that was one boring place - at least it was free. Originally Posted by Bert Jones
Seriously, BJ, could you possibly project a more stereotypical image?
  • BJerk
  • 12-23-2013, 07:00 PM
Seriously, BJ, could you possibly project a more stereotypical image? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Ever heard of a time share sales pitch? Stupid me, I went and in return for listening to some kid pitch a time share, I got a free room and a ticket to a shitty show by some Russian idiot named Yakov Smirnoff-who didn't even show up in person, but projected his image on the screen - no wonder the place was half empty and the tickets were being given away for next to nothing to get the suckers to go there.