what can any of the brethren in the ict tell me about this lass

this one seems to be a flake just like alexis what is the deal with these girls from wichita? ask availabilty answer ask donation answer ask to make set up and incall location ghost

i just dont understand why a girl would travel to topeka from wichita and pass up a 2 hour date!

the hobby is getting sad here lately there are days i feel like giving up on it more often than not!
I’ve seen her in Wichita but it was last year. Pics are real and probably even better in person. If she’s held up over the last six months you won’t find much better young, tight, and good looking. She was a bit too mechanical for my tastes, but that’s par for the course with the young hot ones that probably see very high volume.
I have seen her a couple of times. Good time. She travels a lot and only responds when in town. very cute. nice body.
I have seen her a couple of times. Good time. She travels a lot and only responds when in town. very cute. nice body. Originally Posted by mike9812
yeah well she responded to me this morning and when i asked for incall location she went silent!
I’ve seen her in Wichita but it was last year. Pics are real and probably even better in person. If she’s held up over the last six months you won’t find much better young, tight, and good looking. She was a bit too mechanical for my tastes, but that’s par for the course with the young hot ones that probably see very high volume. Originally Posted by dandycandyjim
im just gonna go on record to say this one doesn't quite look like the tight you proclaim ijs!

https://topeka.skipthegames.com/fema...g/814164243898
Love playing with pussys that look like that. If she is reliable and safe I'm in for a swim
Love playing with pussys that look like that. If she is reliable and safe I'm in for a swim Originally Posted by badboy45tfm
i don't mind it myself but did you read if you did the is she reliable question is an oxymoron.
True on that reliable question. Got caught up in thinking how I would love to fist that gaping pussy
True on that reliable question. Got caught up in thinking how I would love to fist that gaping pussy Originally Posted by badboy45tfm
that my friend was my main reason in contacting her in hopes she was into kink play like that!
Tried contacting her a couple times, she’ll respond initially and then kinda ghost before we exchange any useful info. Not sure what the deal is. Maybe high volume?