Best Movie Sex Lines

What is the best movie sex line you've heard and from what movie?

The one on my mind now is from Kingsman.

"If you save the world I'll let you do it in my ass."

Hence the reason it's now in my signature lmao. And I'm totally honest about that!

And remember Batman movie? With Catwoman and that penguin dude. I never realized until about a year ago when I watched it again how dirty that movie was! Definitely changed up the whole movie that's for sure.
"I could eat a peach for hours"
Face Off
"If it flies, floats, or fucks....rent it!"
Fargo
loved kingsman.

that scene was hilarious. especially when he comes after saving the world and gets the other guy to help him with door and then you see her ass.

Although, I thought she said "asshole" instead of "ass" the whole exchange was great.

p.s. hi malaya
James Bond, "Never Say Never Again." Bond is checking into a health spa and the Nurse turns around as she's leaving the room:

Nurse: "Oh, by the way, Mr. Bond, I'll need a urine sample."
Bond: "From here?"
loved kingsman.

that scene was hilarious. especially when he comes after saving the world and gets the other guy to help him with door and then you see her ass.

Although, I thought she said "asshole" instead of "ass" the whole exchange was great.

p.s. hi malaya Originally Posted by sms918
You might be right about that. I will double check. I was too busy laughing lol. And yes she had a mighty fine ass!

PS: Hola SMS
"Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place"- "City Slickers"
"Get your ass on the bed and prepare for the fuck of your life." — Sebastian Valmont (Ryan Phillippe), Cruel Intentions
Because I'm a Lars Von Trier fan....

"Fill all my holes."
Excuse me while I whip this out!!!
Blazing Saddles.
"I love your legs. They got your feet at one end, and your pussy at the other, and I wanna fuck you." - Offensive Lineman Jo Bob Priddy in North Dallas Forty
Some more classic dialogue from ND40... QB Seth Maxwell recounts the story of his evening with a rich married couple to WR Phil Elliott:

Maxwell: "Drake, now, takes out a bunch of those fake dicks..."

Elliott: "Aw Max, that's gross!"

Maxwell: "That's not gross! Shit, gross is when you go to kiss your grandpa good night and he sticks his tongue down your throat. That's gross! Anyway, he's got one that's about 8 inches long and pink, and its got these little crinkles in it, and its got this grinder that makes it go in and out... "
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1XOfHax6Q8

Well, I think I win this thread.