I do not understand!

Obviously St C has gone to great lengths to switch the site over to a server that would not restrict the posting of pussies, taint, sex acts and all those other things that consume our thoughts, and yet the ladies here don't seem to want to "pull their panties down" and give us some fine pics of their pussies!

I know you girls don't want pics of limp dicks, or even hard dicks, so either post pics of your pussies or we will burn your eyes with the best we've got!
Obviously St C has gone to great lengths to switch the site over to a server that would not restrict the posting of pussies, taint, sex acts and all those other things that consume our thoughts, and yet the ladies here don't seem to want to "pull their panties down" and give us some fine pics of their pussies!

I know you girls don't want pics of limp dicks, or even hard dicks, so either post pics of your pussies or we will burn your eyes with the best we've got! Originally Posted by Louigi
prolly the same reason us guys won't show our dick and balls on here did you wanna start it off?
prolly the same reason us guys won't show our dick and balls on here did you wanna start it off? Originally Posted by skidmark210
Prolly 'cause we 'aint selling our dicks! Is there anything between your ears?
Prolly 'cause we 'aint selling our dicks! Is there anything between your ears? Originally Posted by Louigi
maybe they wanna see dicks before they see us leave my Spock ears out of this
maybe they wanna see dicks before they see us leave my Spock ears out of this Originally Posted by skidmark210
Is that the best you can do?
  • Mokoa
  • 02-28-2015, 01:41 AM
Let's keep the discussion to the topic of the thread, please.

If you wish to piss all over each other, please do it outside in the freezing temperatures.
Let's keep the discussion to the topic of the thread, please.

If you wish to piss all over each other, please do it outside in the freezing temperatures. Originally Posted by Mokoa
aww mokoa you and your stupid rules. that's exactly what I had planned for this morning with one or two of the flinde harem

Btw, Alpha wins!!!
Golly lady Alpha, you just made my morning.
Yowzer!
Jebus!
Simply awesome!!!!!
Way to go, Alpha! Sweet!
That's the way to step up to the plate Alpha! Damn you are making me hungry!