Whore's Direction giving skills!

Do not say "come over here's my address and my apartment number is 36,452" because we ain't all nerds and geeks some of us are real men and using a navigation system is for wussies! Not every school house in the great republic of texas gets all stressed about teaching the yankee governments version of literacy in English or computers why the fuck you expect us to know or care about how to properly abbreviate highway or suite or road and how to use correct punctuation or whatever the fuck else is required to type that shit into some wussy chinese gadget. Simply saying "get on that there big road that has like 6 or 8 lanes go tell you see the buccees sign then head towards that creek that's down yonder I'm shacked up across the road from the first walmart your gonna see after you cross the creek, when you drive in take a gander around at third floor I'll be standing outside smoking a cigarette and waving the confederate flag.

FUCK YALL IM FROM TEXAS
Cant argue with you on this subject. I have no sense of direction. Its funny because I can argue ethics and mortality like a fucking savant but ask me how to get to the alamo?! Pfft ... Youll end up in kerrville. Even my GPS yells at me and will just shut off
Cant argue with you on this subject. I have no sense of direction. Its funny because I can argue ethics and mortality like a fucking savant but ask me how to get to the alamo?! Pfft ... Youll end up in kerrville. Even my GPS yells at me and will just shut off Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes
That is funny and agree 100%. Or end up in Houston!!

I am from Texas too but GPS get me where I need to go.

Funny story, went to see girl and she told me when you pull into apartment complex turn right and go past two fenced in garbage areas. Ok did it, texted her I was at building X. She said to go to the next fenced in Garbage area. Well then she argued it was the second, but really it was the third. So GPS would not have helped.
Look folks I would have normally spouted off a bunch of asshole lunatic comments to your responces, but as of midnight I'm now concealing my inner crazies and I no longer listen to those voices in my head.

For those who in the past have found me offensive, retarded, insane, stupid, ignorant, and an inbred jackass I do not apologize for it (unless your somebody I respect) but at least you won't have to hear jackass comments from me in the future (unless I'm severely provoked).

Sincerely,
Chincho
"I'm afraid the strain was more than he could bear." - Doc Holliday
I am horrible at giving directions...I use my Google maps to get to and fro.
Cant argue with you on this subject. I have no sense of direction. Its funny because I can argue ethics and mortality like a fucking savant but ask me how to get to the alamo?! Pfft ... Youll end up in kerrville. Even my GPS yells at me and will just shut off Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes
What you don't throw it like you do your cellphone...........
I can attest to this.
Look folks I would have normally spouted off a bunch of asshole lunatic comments to your responces, but as of midnight I'm now concealing my inner crazies and I no longer listen to those voices in my head.

For those who in the past have found me offensive, retarded, insane, stupid, ignorant, and an inbred jackass I do not apologize for it (unless your somebody I respect) but at least you won't have to hear jackass comments from me in the future (unless I'm severely provoked).

Sincerely,
Chincho Originally Posted by Chincho
So....

You're giving up drunk-posting? What a shame.
I want to hear LMC argue mortality. Lol
I can attest to this. Originally Posted by SA Angel
Hahahaha yeah you can!

I got lost FOLLOWING SaAngel recently lol
I want to hear LMC argue mortality. Lol Originally Posted by Mike6082
It was suppose to be the morality not mortality guey
I doubt you or anyone wants to hear me argue or argue with me.
I wont stfu lol I like to argue.
What you don't throw it like you do your cellphone........... Originally Posted by Keyzer Soze
Ive only thrown 2 phones (on purpose)

Which umm btw.. My phone drowned in a freak pint of dos x accident at sugars today. ( r.i.p iphone5..que vaya con dios)
I pick up a new phone in the morning
No wonder I didn't hear from you.....
I wont stfu lol I like to argue. Originally Posted by Little Miss Cuntcakes
No you don't.