You San Antonio gents are great!

Thanks for showing me and my girlfriend AlluringStacy a good time during our short stay, we will DEFINATLY be coming back to see you guys again soon

But for now we are off to Houston. Sorry to all the gentleman we didnt get the chance to respond too but just keep a look out for our ads and we will be seeing you guys again soon
You DEFINITELY should
You DEFINITELY should Originally Posted by rockerrick
Words cannot describe how much I dislike you
It's mutual. lol you're not the first
If guys did their homework and read all your drama queen post in Houston coed, they'd dislike you too!
Lucky for you they are lazy, or your trip would've been a bust.
They have low tolerance of drama around here.
They must have filled up that armored truck full of cash already!
You DEFINITELY should Originally Posted by rockerrick
Words cannot describe how much I dislike you Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
I feel left out... What did I miss?
Since you asked nicely.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=12...hlight=kaitlyn Originally Posted by rockerrick
Oh no you busted me I'm so scared! Lol not. Everywhere I go you stalk my posts and get yo ruin my buisness, you defenitly get to see the smartass side of me I have no respect for you. Thank god for the rest of san antonio isnt a dickwad stalker like you
A stalker huh? lol
I've been posting in both Houston and here longer than you've been a member.
If you open your big mouth with stupid bullshit, I will call your dumbass on it every time.
Fire when ready bigmouth and we can take this one several pages

You never did respond to the inquiry in Houston about your worthless pimp, and his incredible lack of professionalism that leads to your 30% NCNS rate?

Would that be because you are the worthless pimp, and I hurt your little feelings?
A stalker huh? lol
I've been posting in both Houston and here longer than you've been a member.
If you open your big mouth with stupid bullshit, I will call your dumbass on it every time.
Fire when ready bigmouth and we can take this one several pages

You never did respond to the inquiry in Houston about your worthless pimp, and his incredible lack of professionalism that leads to your 30% NCNS rate?

Would that be because you are the worthless pimp, and I hurt your little feelings? Originally Posted by rockerrick
I am not drama. YOUR DUMBASS starts drama with every post you make that pertains to me with your stalkerish ways. All because your a senistive prick you cant handle critisism so you follow around my posts and quickly try to ruin my buisness. YOU ARE THE DEFINITION OF A STALKER. You ALWAYS throw up bullshit lies about a pimp hoping a gulliable client will read your post and not see me. You are so fasinated with ruining my buisness. Your creepy but im not going to stay around to argue with your lying immature ass.
Sorry to my amazing fans that you had to see this I promise im a sweetheart rockerrick just brings out a bad side of me, I really do appreciate you guys
Since you asked nicely.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=12...hlight=kaitlyn Originally Posted by rockerrick
I thought something smelled pimpy about those two.

I'm still waiting for their pimp's response from the link below.

http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1056500226&postcount=20
Don't let the door hit you in the ass, the questions about your pimp were pmed to me by prominent posters in Houston, that are familiar with your crew.
The fact that your spelling is about a fourth grade level, tends to lend credence to the possibility that an uneducated pimp is posting from your handle
The fact that your spelling is about a fourth grade level, tends to lend credence to the possibility that an uneducated pimp is posting from your handle Originally Posted by rockerrick
You don't think I'm a pimp do you?
Nope just a fourth grade educated poster.
Excuse me..... that's valued poster.
:this shit is way better than TV