Houston's Prop 1

If you voted "No" on Houston's Prop 1, I want to say thank you. It was a victory for morality and commonsense.

LS
The 'No' vote on Proposition 1 was a reminder to the mayor and city council to keep their focus on taxes, crime, infrastructure, etc.
  • cr76
  • 11-03-2015, 11:29 PM
im all for equal rights.

But if you call yourself Davina, but your TDL says David - your a guy.

When you go through the process ( psychological, Hormonal, Surgurical, name change) then we can talk.
I piss in the ladies room........WHEN THERE IS NO OTHER OPTION... USUALLY A ONE HOLE'R AT A GAS STATION....

yep.... I have done it.... Hehe!
It was a victory for morality and commonsense. Originally Posted by LittleSpike
There is no such thing...
  • mr666
  • 11-04-2015, 07:19 AM
At least now I won't have the displeasure of taking a piss and having some tranny with a longer schlong take one next to me hurting my self esteem.

So many opinions on this issue.
Man I was gonna run all over town today waving my dick like the Pope waves his hand in any and every ladies bathroom I could find, especially Anise Parkers pooper!!! Damn, foiled by common sense, mfer!!!
The tranny lovers are in mourning
Madame Porker is butthurt and lashing out....she had made the thing all about her.

Guess what, that's how it turned out...a bitchslap for her.
  • cr76
  • 11-04-2015, 01:41 PM
It seems like if the bathroom item had been sliced out, the bill would have passed.
It seems like if the bathroom item had been sliced out, the bill would have passed. Originally Posted by cr76
It just made it easier to beat.
They must be really sad over in the OTHER section.

If this had passed then place would make their restrooms either sex single use facilities which would have reduced capacity and given women toilets with piss all over them to use.

Plus the ordinance would have been a bonanza for plaintiff's lawyers.

But gotta admit, Annise was upset:

[IMG][/IMG]
  • DAXX
  • 11-04-2015, 03:09 PM
You guys need to think about how it protects the guys by its defeat. Think about it. The lady's bathroom line at some events (sports event mainly) is so long that they start coming into the men's room and occupying the toilets that we sometimes need. Especially when the food is very spicy and "loosens" us up.
It does irritate me to see 100:1 urinal to stall ratio in the men's restroom.