Plastic booty syndrome Plaguing Women

Like alot of aesthetic plagues that have struck the female sex; plastic boobs, plastic lips, plastic face, excessive piercings, etc. This plague is one that should ire some thought into how it came to be. Well, like most of them, patient Zero was some one off celebrity that had it done, some guy then said it looked "good," & boom. That's all it took for many women everywhere to think that's what most men want, even though it isn't. It's been said over & over, a clean natural chick with no makeup or even just a little is always sexy. Ladies, You should leave well enough, alone. Nikki Manaj, Kim Kardashian. Iggi Azelia, These are some of the most bottom of the barrel, nasty looking, club thots you can find in any night club on Saturday. Ewwwww.
Thots??? U must be really young or really ghetto
Thots??? U must be really young or really ghetto Originally Posted by 38super
Nah, just a word that's been thrown around alot & I decided to use in my rant. I really find those fake butts to be atrocious.
(an acronym that stands for "that hoe over there")
Fat ass is a fat ass no matter how its cut.
Nah, just a word that's been thrown around alot & I decided to use in my rant. I really find those fake butts to be atrocious. Originally Posted by kirbykirby
I respect your opinion and i see where you're coming from, personally im not attracted to the fake look in RL but in hobby life i dont mind these hoes being full of plastic. The more they do to add sex appeal to themselves the better
  • Trey
  • 11-10-2015, 07:36 PM
I like it way more then fake tits.
Fat ass is a fat ass no matter how its cut. Originally Posted by pyramider
Not really, those things look like basketballs stuffed in a pillow case. uneven & tacky.
Fake tits at least look good in clothes & sometimes they can pull off a nice looking boob job. but I have yet to see a decent ass job.
Like alot of aesthetic plagues that have struck the female sex; plastic boobs, plastic lips, plastic face, excessive piercings, etc. This plague is one that should ire some thought into how it came to be. Well, like most of them, patient Zero was some one off celebrity that had it done, some guy then said it looked "good," & boom. That's all it took for many women everywhere to think that's what most men want, even though it isn't. It's been said over & over, a clean natural chick with no makeup or even just a little is always sexy. Ladies, You should leave well enough, alone. Nikki Manaj, Kim Kardashian. Iggi Azelia, These are some of the most bottom of the barrel, nasty looking, club thots you can find in any night club on Saturday. Ewwwww. Originally Posted by kirbykirby
you sullied our fine board by mentioning that name...
I like big asses most definitely, but a lot of these fake asses just throw the woman's body frame off.

If a petite woman has a big fake ass she lust looks fucked up IMO.
I like big asses most definitely, but a lot of these fake asses just throw the woman's body frame off.

If a petite woman has a big fake ass she lust looks fucked up IMO. Originally Posted by kerwil62
They look warped. Hip to butt ratio is way off. As if the were walking cartoons
How common are fake butts? To date, I've only seen one fake butt. She had a curvy figure and it looked actually quite good on her. I think it all depends on the plastic surgeon. Some actually do a real good job and know quite a bit about aesthetics possibly discouraging certain ladies from getting it done or toning it down for others. But MAN That thing felt fucking hard... I didn't like it - the touch. But she loved it and she didn't have to work out like a mother to get that look since it was made for her.

More common than you think. Women can deny it easier than boob implants is part of the reason. It only becomes obvious when women go way overboard.

Back in the 90s, Lynn Johnson, Penthouse 20th Anniversary Pet and Rick's dancer admitted to me that she had boob implants, butt implants and calf implants. You couldn't tell about the butt and calves. They all were tastefully done. (mmmmmmmm) An issue becomes when they are silicon injected directly into the butt instead of an implant.

I totally agree with you about piercings, lips, tattoos, etc.

Singer K Michelle made news a couple of days ago by announcing her butt removal:

More common than you think. Women can deny it easier than boob implants is part of the reason. It only becomes obvious when women go way overboard.

Back in the 90s, Lynn Johnson, Penthouse 20th Anniversary Pet and Rick's dancer admitted to me that she had boob implants, butt implants and calf implants. You couldn't tell about the butt and calves. They all were tastefully done. (mmmmmmmm) An issue becomes when they are silicon injected directly into the butt instead of an implant.

I totally agree with you about piercings, lips, tattoos, etc.

Singer K Michelle made news a couple of days ago by announcing her butt removal:

Originally Posted by gnadfly
Now THAT'S interesting! She's realizing the ramifications of having this fake ass. Most ladies should consider this, especially the ones with injections!

I've read a few women have died from this.