When you see a familiar face in the real world

I was in Granbury yesterday going to a paranormal fair on the town square. I'd dropped the wife and daughter off and went looking for a parking place. I finally found one and as I was walking towards downtown I see one of my favorite ladies walking towards me. We got a few minutes of chat time as she was just leaving. I keep running into her at festivals like I used to run into Brittney Leigh years ago. The only difference was that Britt always came over and gave my wife and a hug and small talked with her since she and I had both worked at the same company. Thankfully when I see this lady she avoids me if my wife is in the area. Lol
Yep, as of late...I've spotted a few regular clients at Walmart, Kroger and a couple of liquor stores. I keep it simple with a wink...no idea if the SO is around the corner.
Hmmm...seems like de ja vu all over again....
Never happened to me. Might be a little awkward if the SO was with me. I would think most providers wouldn’t say anything to you if you’re with another woman.
https://twitter.com/thetawlguy/status/1047481130998358017

Reminds me of this Twitter Tweet.
Ain't no big deal. Just give an uncomfortable failed smile and move on. Discuss it later. Or not.
I always whip my dick out, point to it and yell "Hey, remember this?"
Attaboy!
Didn't we just do this thread?
  • BLM69
  • 10-10-2018, 01:43 PM
Didn't we just do this thread? Originally Posted by corona
All the threads here run in a circle, NBA thread is about due any day now
All the threads here run in a circle, NBA thread is about due any day now Originally Posted by BLM69
NBA regular season starts Tuesday night with GS at OKC. It is that time of year.
  • BLM69
  • 10-10-2018, 07:37 PM
NBA regular season starts Tuesday night with GS at OKC. It is that time of year. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
I can't wait! But I'm talking about the dead horse NBA threads here. And F GS