Cock Rings

So, I’ve been curious about these. I’ve never experienced one. I’d be interested in ladies and gents thoughts about your experiences, benefits/pros/cons, etc.
They can be fun but it’s considered to be cruel, especially with all the betting that goes on with it. Also can be a pain to clean up all the blood and feathers after.
They can be fun but it’s considered to be cruel, especially with all the betting that goes on with it. Also can be a pain to clean up all the blood and feathers after.
I have been trying one the past few outings. I believe they help but not a cure all. I thought they might be fairly common, but every girl I’ve seen when I’ve used it said they had never seen one before. I believe you’re supposed to put them on before you get an erection, I know I do with mine because it’s metal. You might not have to with the stretching ones.
Good luck,
I have been trying one the past few outings. I believe they help but not a cure all. I thought they might be fairly common, but every girl I’ve seen when I’ve used it said they had never seen one before. I believe you’re supposed to put them on before you get an erection, I know I do with mine because it’s metal. You might not have to with the stretching ones.
Good luck, Originally Posted by golforfish
You put them on after you get an erection. It helps keep the blood in the penis, therefore keeping it hard.

The vibrating ones are cool. Slip your tongue thru one while performing DATY.
I had a guy use a rubber band ,one of the thicker ones
I like the cool looking ones some come in colors
I believe you’re supposed to put them on before you get an erection, I know I do with mine because it’s metal. You might not have to with the stretching ones. Originally Posted by golforfish
You put them on after you get an erection. It helps keep the blood in the penis, therefore keeping it hard. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Yeah, putting on a metal one before you get an erection is asking for it to be too tight to take off. I've seen videos of them having to be cut off and it is NOT pretty.
It does nothing for me, I guess its a fashion statement.