Ejaculation

I would really appreciate if the women on here would answer this question honestly. How important is it for a guy to produce a big cumshot? Would you be fine with a guy producing no cum at all?
It doesn't bother me if the guy can't produce cum. Some can't due to age, prostate issues, etc. Some produce very little. Every "body" is different.
Google "cum load holy grail" thank me later. Next best thing unless you have hyperspermia.
If ED isn't a problem, I start to wonder what's wrong with the client.
The majority of providers don't swallow, so you win.
Probably 40% of my clients don't ejaculate or only have a tiny amount. As long as you have an orgasm, then why does it matter?
Probably 40% of my clients don't ejaculate or only have a tiny amount. As long as you have an orgasm, then why does it matter? Originally Posted by alaine
And how would she even know what you produce? Is she supposed to dump it out for examination?
It's a manly pride thing i imagine.
I guess I got that to look forward to. Less mess.......
If ED isn't a problem, I start to wonder what's wrong with the client. Originally Posted by Princess Kimber
Then you know very little about the human body. A lot of times that happens just from age.
I have no issue producing a big load (Annie can clarify) but it shouldn't matter as long as the sensation is there
Holy smokes, do I!

I have no issue producing a big load (Annie can clarify) but it shouldn't matter as long as the sensation is there Originally Posted by haihawaii2000
Also meds that you take. A lot can factor in. Or it's just your body. Just be glad you can still get hard and orgasm.

Then you know very little about the human body. A lot of times that happens just from age. Originally Posted by pistol shot
I think the Money Shot is always acceptable. The question is: Where would she prefer having the Money Shot? I think that most would prefer it in the condom. Who can say that they really don't mind it shooting on their face maybe getting in their hair? Who can say they like a big load CIM? They probably just tolerated it for business.
LOL, I am one of those surprise guys, never really know what's coming out. Sometimes it not much, other times she can not keep it all. But the important thing for me is I get off.
It's pretty easy to increase your load size with a few particular supplements.