Catch 22?

When I visit DFW, I want to re-live an experience that I had in my younger years. I have references, but I don't want (possible) companions to reach out unless I know that they are into fulfilling my fantasy.

On the other hand some companions will not discuss specifics until they have checked you out first. How do I navigate this?
Well you just semi self alerted, so you might as well just out that shit out there.

Alternatively, just ask in iso for really freaky/kinky/taboo providers that are up for discussing your particular fantasy to make sure they're into it. You'd he surprised the quality of provider that will reply to an iso via pm even for something usually very off menu.

Edit: seems like you're worried about asking for something some providers might end up putting you on a "list" for wanting, or worried about being shamed for your fantasy. The latter should never be a concern. You like what you like and wave that freak flag with pride. As for the former... You never know unless you ask. And with great risks come great rewards.
Thank you for the advice. The funny thing is that it's not so freaky.
  • BLM69
  • 10-11-2018, 12:14 PM
Thank you for the advice. The funny thing is that it's not so freaky. Originally Posted by Gators20022007
Just post it up here and let them contact you, don't settle and pick one that gets your lil guy going
Ah, let him figure it out ...