High School

I don't know about y'all...but I just spent an hour on this site for the first time in months and I must go lay down as my brain is in excruciating pain.....!!! I felt as if I was once again reading my High school yearbook...minus the autographs...LOL..
Sometimes I find myself reading posts from years ago & things used to get Super Wild 😳😂 Nothing New I guess lol but I must say it has been a little calmer around here 😬👍🏽
I wonder if the quarterback/captain of the football team and the head cheerleader are still going out... That rumor that she blew the offensive line on the 50 yard line after graduation ended up being true. Guess the QB should have called an audible...
Wait...did you change the Megawoody Avatar that we all know and love!!
Thats why your brain hurts buddy.
Im just shocked...shocked I tell ya!
Hell hath frozen over!
Dogs and Cats will start sleeping with each other..
Did you hire someone from the ECCIE I.T. team to assist you?
Wait...did you change the Megawoody Avatar that we all know and love!! Originally Posted by BigDeal

What has happened to malwoody?
I wonder if the quarterback/captain of the football team and the head cheerleader are still going out Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
We are, Wiz. And we still have the sex drive of teenagers!

But we just want to see what's on cable first...
Wait...did you change the Megawoody Avatar that we all know and love!! Originally Posted by BigDeal

Come back malwoody....come back
Are you the REAL Malwoody????
Oh it's still me alright...

It's a rare and hard to find pic in my avatar that is hanging prominently in Casa de Malwoody...and what the heck it was time for a change...

I'm dating myself but starting in high school I saw many a choice concert in the ballroom and usually the tickets were 1 dollar..
The drawback was that there were no chairs..so we either sat on the floor or stood..

Anyone else remember the ballroom...?
Anyone else remember the ballroom...? Originally Posted by malwoody
I guess by admitting that I remember (fuzzily!) my concerts at the Cowtown, I'm admitting my age! But I'm in glad company, right?!
My first concert was at the Cowtown Ballroom. Frank Zappa and the Mothers! We had to sit on a hardwood floor.
It’s sad what has befallen the Cowtown Ballroom. But it is good to see MW back on the board!
It has been confirmed this evening that this actually is malwoody. Like a cat, he has simply progressed to a more interesting status. He better justify that status or regression theory will become reality.
It has been confirmed this evening that this actually is malwoody. Like a cat, he has simply progressed to a more interesting status. He better justify that status or regression theory will become reality. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

EI YI YI....

Always under pressure to prove myself...