P411-Is it not enough anymore?

• Will
  • 06-21-2010, 07:11 PM
Hello, I am an occasional hobbyist. Try to quit... get drug back in... you guys know the drill. I've had one session in 2010 and about 4 or 5 in 2009.

I contacted a lady this weekend (fairly new one) that was advertising availability and had good reviews. I sent her my P411 info and she started asking me about providers I have seen... Email addresses.. dates of sessions all that... Lessee.... A provider I saw once in February is gonna remember me... Yeah right. much less 2009. I just dropped it. I don't blame her for wanting to be safe. There is just a limit to what I will go through. My god it's only pu#$^ for heavens sake.

Anyway. Been doing this awhile so I figured I could rest on my 19 OK's in P411 and not worry about it. Right.... Wrong... I guess. When did P411 become not ok. I saw that posting from the provider that went off on a fictional someone that had 43 P411 hits and she she still did not trust...

Anyway. My question is.. Is P411 just the beginning and do we have to go back through the whole meet the parents thing just like a date in high school or is it good enough.

Ladies... Comments... Gents... Experiences....
This is just bad if more people adopt this way of thinking. I mean its a unbiased 3rd party and is way easier than trying to keep up with a list of names and numbers of providers that may or may not remember you. Plus the added inconvenience of sending a message to your references to see if they can give you a reference.
as you stated she is new.Doesn't really know the drill and from what I have heard she has already had run ins with a couple unsavory folks that were on this site.
She will learn.P411 works great for me.You might want a few more recent okays though.alot ofthe ladies worry that maybe your handle has been compromised if you haven't hobbied in quite a while and then jump back in.
Since this is an extra to my swinging lifestyle that lets me have a special treat on occasions, I guess like you I could be considered an occasional hobbyist.

I was thinking of getting P411 but is it really enough to have it or am I better off to just have providers that will vouch for me?
I have been hobbying for about 2 years now, I have gotten ok's from all the girls I have seen and I have exactly 6 ok's. Of the six ladies I have seen, three of them have been multiple times, but I only have 6 ok's, and 2 of them are over a year and a half old.

The main reason I do not branch out and see new providers(other than the fact I really enjoy spending time with these lovely ladies I have already seen) are all the horror stories about the difficulty of seeing new providers. I fully understand ladies being safe and I do not begrudge them whatever steps they feel necessary to protect themselves, it's just frustrating trying to see someone on the very few occasions that I have a little extra cash in my pockets and finding out that I am too high of a risk to be seen because I can't hobby enough to get what some consider to be enough ok's.

I really would like to see some new ladies, but sometimes the effort to try to see new ladies is so difficult that I just go back to the lovely ladies I have seen because it is so much easier.

I probably won't give up the P411, but some times I do wonder if it is worth it.
I have no problems using P411, its very helpful. BTW, you shouldnt give your P411 ID unless she asks for it and/or you know for sure she is a member herself.
To add to TexRich's statement, a direct quote from the P411 notice board:

Please do NOT give out your Client Id to ANYONE unless you are sending it through a request via P411 (unless you have prior approval from me). Just because a person, a business, or a website asks for that information does NOT mean that you should give it to them!!!
i.e. - you don't just tell someone your P411 ID - you should ONLY use that site to send the request to a provider who is also on P411. It's the only way to verify security of password for BOTH parties.

Just a note to all those P411 fans like me.
I agree with the op. I mean if you don't regularly hobby then p411 is almost obsolete. Even though Gina now has the option to add your picture on your client profile. I think I'm gonna add my pic and blur my face like some of the ladies...Then we will start hearing "umm your face is blurred I can't see you".

I understand safety for the ladies is priority, but Is this becoming eharmony? How ever did the providers in the early days screen on the corners without internet??
A provider I saw once in February is gonna remember me... Yeah right. much less 2009. I just dropped it. I don't blame her for wanting to be safe.

Anyway. Been doing this awhile so I figured I could rest on my 19 OK's in P411 and not worry about it. Right.... Wrong... I guess. When did P411 become not ok. Originally Posted by Will
Well, if your references from how long ago aren't going to remember you, why would the ladies who gave you an OK on P411 remember you? References are only good for so long. You may have 19 OKs on P411, but even with those OKs we still call and talk to the provider.

Me personally, anything over 90 days is not good. I don't give references beyond that point because I don't remember much about you unless you are a regular or unless something specific stands out. I don't accept references beyond 90 days because chances are she doesn't remember you either. How many guys do you think she saw in that years time? Plus, anything could have happened between then and now. There is nobody to say you are "still" a good guy. So in essence, you are starting all over.

Now with that said, it depends on just who your 19 OKs are from. Some ladies do remember. If one of those ladies is your reference then it's all good.

P411 and references are only worth their weight if you are currently active. I "used" to weigh 120. But what I "used to" weigh doesn't matter. All that matters now is what I weigh now. References same thing...all that matters is what you have been doing lately. Not what you "used to" do.

Hope this helps.

Meg
P411 is definitely a good TOOL.....BUT alot of ladies (including myself) do not rely on that as their only source for verification. Many ladies will contact some of your "OK's" to make sure that you were in fact safe and a gentleman. The fact that you have "OK's" is not an automatic foot in the door.

If you find a lady who needs more verification than P411 and you don't like it....Move on.....It is her choice

I am off to feed my monkey

Spikebaby
What Spikebaby said.

Some ladies accept P411 without Okays. Some accept P411 with a minimum number of Okays. Some require them to be very recent, others don't care when you got them. Some will contact the ladies, others are fine with just looking at the list.

Bottom line, ain't no one single way to use P411. It's your tool to help get screened. If you don't like how a lady uses your tool, find one who treats it the way you want.
P-411 is a joke and gina is a bitch always sides with the girls
Of the six ladies I have seen, three of them have been multiple times, but I only have 6 ok's, and 2 of them are over a year and a half old. Originally Posted by scooterpie
If you've seen them recently, ask them to update their o.k. of you. That will change the date.

I really would like to see some new ladies, but sometimes the effort to try to see new ladies is so difficult . Originally Posted by scooterpie
Look for profiles that say "newbie friendly. Will see hobbyists with 0 provider o.k.s". (Like me )

I believe you can search on this criteria on the P411 site.
Anyway. My question is.. Is P411 just the beginning .... Originally Posted by Will
Like so many things here, "it depends".

Some ladies see hobbyists without P411.

Some see hobbyisits with P411 and NO oks. (That's my personal check mark.)

Some require 1 to 3 or more oks.

Some want recent and/or well-known oks.
I personally think the ladies will see a guy when they feel comfortable with meeting you and that's the way it should be.