For all of you attorneys, and there are a lot of you here, I know, I've met you bcd

Yep, attorneys are the bread and butter of the hobby. Without attorneys patronizing the hobby, supply and demand would slash tribute prices. Thank God for attorneys. Thank you for you are a huge benefactor in my life. Now I want to help you but I need your advice and counsel to do so.

I want to be a jury consultant. This is not a new dream. I've spent many many hours dreaming and planning.

What advice do you have to help me get the ball rolling?

Love,
Hunter
There are several jury consulting companies in town - have you talked to them yet about what they might be looking for?

Most I've run into have degrees in psychology and some have law degrees as well. But being a provider might give you just as much 'real life' training in human nature, lol.
I couldn't agree with you more lovely lady. I love me some lawyers!
... I love me some lawyers! Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Shakespeare had other ideas.
Yes I love the lawyers to all the fancy yachts I've been on and super gifts
Doctors are my favorite but lawyers are my second favorite!
I was thinking about being an independent contractor rather than work for a jury consulting firm. I think that a civil attorney should have a service advertised such as "in house jury consulting" and then they could contract with me when they needed my service. You could market for me in exchange of having just one more service to be able to provide to a client. Who could use more services to help clients choose you for their legal needs?
When I first started in this 'profession', I got very nervous when I saw clients who were attorneys and had to get past the urge to put a book down the back of my pants

Then I realized lawyers are just people too and need lovin' like everybody else...before the spanking begins.
Okay, I jest!

Sorry, I couldn't resist...didn't mean to hijack your thread, HG

Personally, I am partial to nerdy engineer types. A man w/ a protractor makes me swoon. But, a man w/ briefs or in briefs has a way of getting my attention - bwah!

Alright...back to real life...carry on!

xoxox

A
Cmon ladies dont you mean you love me some money? If janitors would give you the money and gifts you want you all would be saying, l love me some janitors!!!!!! I mean reallly!!!!!
District Attorneys are Lawyers too!
  • Tetas
  • 04-07-2014, 01:33 PM
Doesn't surprise me a bit that lawyers are very active in the hobby.
They're horny little bastards.
Hell, I've even had a couple of them fuck ME and then charge me for the privilege.

Hell, I've even had a couple of them fuck ME and then charge me for the privilege.
Originally Posted by riday
That's a bad joke - because it's true. The few times I've had to engage attorney services, my own attorneys screwed me worse than the opposing attorneys did.
  • Oafer
  • 04-07-2014, 03:02 PM
They're horny little bastards. Originally Posted by riday
resent that . . . I'm a rather tall horny bastard
  • Toyz
  • 04-07-2014, 04:50 PM
Yep, attorneys are the bread and butter of the hobby. Without attorneys patronizing the hobby, supply and demand would slash tribute prices. Thank God for attorneys. Thank you for you are a huge benefactor in my life. Now I want to help you but I need your advice and counsel to do so.

I want to be a jury consultant. This is not a new dream. I've spent many many hours dreaming and planning.

What advice do you have to help me get the ball rolling?

Love,
Hunter Originally Posted by HunterGrace
"Am I the only one that hears the strangled cries of, lawyers in love"

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...CC6DE9BC769BB3
am I the only girl who's never seen a doctor or a lawyer in the hobby
HunterGrace, that sounds like a cool job! Best of luck making your dreams come a reality.
  • Toyz
  • 04-07-2014, 05:16 PM
am I the only girl who's never seen a doctor or a lawyer in the hobby
HunterGrace, that sounds like a cool job! Best of luck making your dreams come a reality. Originally Posted by Devon Dukes
Devon, I have a CGC, certified gynecological certificate...I'm a Dr. My rates are low and I perform pelvic exams as well as deep scoping probes.

Let me know when you would like to schedule an exam.

Dr M.E. ToYz