Best feeling in the world CAME from a special Piercing. Looking for another.

Had a date with a guy I had a crush on in grade school before I started the hobby. Sex was amazing! He had a prince Albert and it was a larger gauged jewelry and I never felt anything like it. Best friend told me about Jacobs ladder and Since Im always talking about how good I am at kegels in Argentina, she said I would Love it.
Anyone have this special Piercing?
I have a big ass money clip?
Settle for a piercing wit?
I have a big ass money clip? Originally Posted by Still Looking

I like that kind too!
I have a big ass money clip? Originally Posted by Still Looking
You talk so dirty...
Oww oww oww oww.

I dated one guy with a smaller gauged Jacobs Ladder. I never will again. Every time we got intimate it felt like he was ripping me to shreds.
2ga PA here and love it. Started at 14ga, stretched to 0ga over the course of 2 years, then settled back into happy 2ga. I can get the 0ga back in with some patient TLC, but don't very often. No Jacobs Ladder, though. Seems like that would be a lot of work! I guess the mutual pleasure from the PA has been sufficient to keep me from wanting more piercings downstairs.
I turn down men with private piercings. Certain areas are delicate and I'd rather not take the risk to be with men that have below the belt piercings.
When I first considered a piercing I wanted an ampallang or an apadravya.....until I saw some videos of guys getting that piercing.....scared the bejeezus out of me.....and was told the healing time was 4 to 6 months.....talked to many piercers and researched.....finally decided on a prince albert and so glad I did.....and as I've said before some women are totally fascinated while others say "no thank you"
Oww oww oww oww.

I dated one guy with a smaller gauged Jacobs Ladder. I never will again. Every time we got intimate it felt like he was ripping me to shreds. Originally Posted by SAangel27
I turn down men with private piercings. Certain areas are delicate and I'd rather not take the risk to be with men that have below the belt piercings. Originally Posted by Indirah.Raven
Same here. I dont even like tongue piercings. Im a passionate kisser and hate to chip a tooth on a stupid piercing. Plus when really worked up, things can get crazy.. i dont want to rip out a nipple piercing or anything else.