When hobby world meets real world

So today I'm sitting in the DMV with one of my kids when a hot MILF walks in, never sees me and sits two seats away from me. I just saw this MILF about a week ago. So for shits and giggles I message her telling her she's looking awesome in the DMV. She takes her head from her phone with a grin looking around and then sees me right by her. We say hi but keep it simple of course. A couple of times my kid goes to the counter to take care of business and we visit a little. But it's the first time I ran into a provider in public in all my years of hobbying. I'm just curious on others experiences. This was in Baton Rouge which isn't nearly as big as New Orleans but still big enough. Made for a nice surprise in my day though. Funny part is we have been trying to reconnect this week but our schedules haven't allowed for it.
I was at the StPaddys parade on Magazine with my kids a few years ago...one of the gents I had seen a few times was marching in the parade..he saw me,ran over and gave me a big hug and a kiss!
Yes several times that has happened more so with new people that have seen my ads...when you been in the business 17 yrs...lol
NOLA is a small town, and this has happened to me a couple times. I do not approach or acknowledge the gentleman, as one never knows who they might be with or who is watching.