Majichands

I don't know about the rest of you guys but there's something very intriguing about this lady. I'm not sure what kind of massage this is but I want one! It sounds amazing. 17 years of experience..... yeah this lady knows how to please a man for sure. Has anyone seen her this trip or can anyone verify a recent encounter with her that supports my theory? Thanks
It seems like in good Ole Red Stick.....
The men are all focused on what they are use too..The same Ole services that any woman was born to do, where no training or experience is needed. Those that do decide to enjoy the unique pleasure will dare not post about it for fear of getting reemed....
You would not believe the many private praises and huge tips I have received however they mostly are followed by an apology, I can not write a review of our encounter because of all the flack I will receive...https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1977751
Here above is just one thread where guys who write rave reviews on women that take extra safety precautions get reemed out for what they pay can you imagine what happens in my kind of services?

So if your expecting post under here I doubt it you may get p.m.s though. It's super hard to have it explained I CAN SHOW YOU BETTER THAN ANYONE CAN TELL YOU ANYWAY?....

JUMP IN WITH BOTH FEET THE WATER IS FINE...People bathe daily at least I hope they do...it's natural it's what they are taught to do but when there is a refreshing new spring to jump in TAKE THAT PLUNDGE..does it mean you should bathe like that daily in the newness and refreshing waters..no, but nice to try it and visit sometimes doesn't mean your bath you always enjoy will be replaced...
hmmmm. now that was a mouthful... lol.