I have to stand up for myself...

Some of the things girls have told me is being said about me, honestly breaks my heart... A lot of you may have been worried about my weight or made rude remarks about my weight, yes I have struggled with eating disorders my ENITRE life since I was a teenager. I can say to you that in the last month with the help from a few amazing people I have gotten the courage to move on and put that past me..

I'm now up to 100lbs and I dont plan on ever going back under 100lbs.

So if you saw old picture of me, maybe you shouldn't say something or reply if you have not actually seen me in person recently..

I just had to put this out there and stand up for myself because I have made huge changes and these comments about me looking deathly and all that have to stop because I have made awesome progess!

I thought you guys liked spinners anyways, All this bitching about all these fat girls on here but yet, IM TOO SKINNY?

It makes me wanna laugh...

THIS PHOTO WAS TAKEN TODAY THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT GUYS

IF YOU CAN'T SEE THAT I HAVE GAINED WEIGHT, YOUR OBVIOUSLY BLIND!

I think you have an attractive body, slender and sleek
  • Qziz
  • 06-13-2012, 04:07 PM
Well, those pics are great! But you've posted pics in the past that make you look very unhealthy. People will notice these things, and expecting them not to is kind of silly.
I do not expect people not to notice, I just heard about something that was posted recently and it boggles my mind that people still think I'm too thin.. Im doing my best, And I just wanted everyone to know that! xoxo Ally
  • Toyz
  • 06-13-2012, 04:54 PM
I've never met you but have admired your courage & spunk for some time. Keep up the good fight and know some of us are cheering for you.
Thanks that means a lot Toyz
I only have one thing to say! Here you go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjhCEhWiKXk

this is a market where guys choose to spend money based upon who they want to see, based upon appearance, service, personality, and appt fee.

if someone doesn't like any of the four categories above they won't be seeing you regardless of the rest of the three.

if they don't like the appt fee then it doesn't matter about your personality, and so on.

you're simply not going to please 100% of the crowd on here, even if you had free appointments for a month. someone here is going to bitch about it!

just let it roll off your back. i wouldn't worry about what other peole in the "hobby" think about you unless it is seriously hurting your cash flow AND it is something you can correct, say for example, stealing a watch.
Everyone has their opinions, so don't take it to heart. It's easy for someone online to judge and be critical. In my Opinion, You're sexy lady that has enough courage to stand up for herself while battling passed health problems. Stay strong and keep it up.
You look good to me girl.
in my honest opinion you need to add 10 maybe 15 pounds of muscle... just my opinion
Kudos Ally!!! Your pics look gorgeous, looking much better. Glad you have some true friends to look out for you.
Your doing a great job and looking healthier then I have ever seen you . Eating disorders are no joke keep it up:-)
Congratulations Ally,
Getting an eating disorder under control is a hugely difficult task that requires hard work and courage. Keep up the good work girl. I'm rooting for you.
Good for you