Simple Warning about SimplyBeckyGFE

Called her and asked if she would be available in about an hour, she said "sure", told her I would call when I was at her exit. which she happily agreed to. got to her exit called * no answer, waited 5 min called no answer, called @ the time of our appointment no answer, called 5 min later no answer, I gave up never heard back. I only had to drive from Stassney & Manchaca to St. Johns & I-35 which isn't that far, but when you drive a big ass V-8 that was a waste of some gas. Anyway just felt I should warn others because if this was someone who had to come all the way from Buda or Georgetown that really would have sucked ass. And apparently this isn't the first time she's pulled a NCNS.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=468162

Luckily I didn't have to go through what this gentleman went through!!
You got bumped! Keep your eye out for the guy who reviews her today. He just might have been the culprit.
You got bumped! Keep your eye out for the guy who reviews her today. He just might have been the culprit. Originally Posted by Beagle
figured that very well could have been one of the reasons that's to be expected, a simple cancel text would have been nice
It's difficult to send a text or answer the phone with the other guy's dick in her mouth.
  • Toyz
  • 06-27-2012, 07:20 AM
Thats true, but she could have texted...
Yeah, a simple 'Aunt Flo just arrived' wouldn't have taken 30 seconds...
It's difficult to send a text or answer the phone with the other guy's dick in her mouth. Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
not gonna argue with that!!