What kind of men go to prostitutes?

Here is an interesting article from msnbc.com about a study of johns and comparing their stats to other men who pay for sex and dont, etc.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/51335501/n...lite=obnetwork

I wonder if ECCIE was used

sixx
  • Toyz
  • 03-31-2013, 10:20 AM
what kind of men see prostitutes?

Short ones, skinny ones...johns who climb on rocks,
Dumb ones, smart ones even johns with chicken pox...
Love hoogars, lots of hoogars...
you cant compare 1948 to 2013, women in 1948 were less likely to engage in premarital sex, nowadays I would would say over 80% in engage in it now

men had to see Hookers back in the day , girls were not giving it up
  • Toyz
  • 03-31-2013, 11:34 AM
you cant compare 1948 to 2013, women in 1948 were less likely to engage in premarital sex, nowadays I would would say over 80% in engage in it now

men had to see Hookers back in the day , girls were not giving it up Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Ironically, the sale of Sheep has died over on an equal swing as Hoogars have risen since the 40's. The Delta is almost null....
I was thinking about this the other day. I wonder what the studies would show if they did it in Europe or other places it was legal. If they have done studies where it was legal, I would like to compare them to the studies here. Either way, I think I would take the information with a grain of salt.
  • Toyz
  • 03-31-2013, 02:01 PM
I was thinking about this the other day. I wonder what the studies would show if they did it in Europe or other places it was legal. If they have done studies where it was legal, I would like to compare them to the studies here. Either way, I think I would take the information with a grain of salt. Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
Exactly...fact is WHY is it illegal? Sex is legal. Selling shit is legal. Why isn't selling sex be legal? Its legal in a part of Nevada (where Toyz has had the pleasure of visiting). Its considered common practice in Thailand & really IS like an exchange of a GFE for a bit of currency.

Our antiquated societal views are humorous at times...
This is the kind of fraudulent study the news media loves to quote.

The real numbers are something like:

30% didn't answer a phone call from an unknown number on caller ID.

Of the remainder, 50% hung up when survey was mentioned.

Of the remainder, 50% hung up when they found out what the survey was about.

Now you're down to a small population of strange or stupid people willing to answer questions from some stranger.

Of the remainder, 50% got shy when you start asking embarrassing questions and lie about it and deny anything embarrassing.

Of the remainder, 50% are wanker wannabees who just feed you BS. "Sure, I like to have anal sex with farm animals."

Come on now, when someone says, "Hi there, care to admit to embarrassing, possibly illegal activities to a complete stranger?," are you going to say yes.
What is that saying about statistics? Lol!
Statistics are like a bikini. What they show you is very interesting, but what they conceal is critical.
I rarely post but this is a funny one.

My ex-sugar baby who was also a provider for some time had an "ideal" boyfriend who was young, with rich daddy, handsome (to her liking I though he was repulsive), a party animal who went to college but just to party, with daddy's credit card. I guess, in the eyes of a "professional girlfriend" like my sugar baby it was a dream come true since he would wine, dine her and buy her gifts instead of paying for her company. I think he is what she and all the non-provider girls around her (she pretends to be a good girl and a socialite) would consider a "good catch".

On the other hand, her sugardaddies, including myself, were older, well off, professional, well educated and more settled.

One would say that in her eyes, her boyfriend was the guy that would never go to a provider while her suggardadies were the perverts that dealt with prostitutes (she did not consider herself a prostitute and didn't think she was cheating, we her suggardaddies were doing wrong not her).

One day, I was a provider I know. We were non BCD. We started looking at photos of people we knew (facebook, some personal photos,eccie showcase etc.) and at some point in time my sugarbaby and her ex-boyfriend show up in one of the photos.

To my surprise my companion shouts "I KNOW THIS GUY. HE WAS ONE OF MY REGULARS A YEAR AGO". I ask her is she sees young guys. And she told me that many many of her customers are young college kids with daddies money.

Conclusion. Don't believe in stereotypes. This community is a lot bigger than what some people may thing.
It's capitolism, supply and demand, things that make this country great yet we're outcasted as perverts because we use the economies of scale for personal satisfaction.
I go when there is an itch wanting to be scratched and no other way to get it scratched other than Self Service......

Happened Saturday when I was stuck on the Northside, there was not an available option at Sugars or P10, noone answered my Text blast and I had an hour to kill between clients.... A young lady from Dallas with excellant TCB skills took some of my money home with her....
All kinds of men, but only a minority will admit they do.
  • Toyz
  • 04-01-2013, 09:32 PM
It's capitolism, supply and demand, things that make this country great yet we're outcasted as perverts because we use the economies of scale for personal satisfaction. Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke
In a true capitalistic society, to the victor goes the spoils...ergo, a man can have whatever his means provide.

Motivates me to work harder, smarter...
From another, better article.

"One 2006 study conducted in Sweden and published in the journal Sexologies reviewed research on why men frequent prostitutes and found that the answers fell in five categories. Some men had what the researcher called a "whore fantasy," marked by excitement tinged by a little bit of contempt, the "dirtiness" of the prostitute making the encounter more exciting. Others went for new sex, things they couldn't or wouldn't ask of their wives or girlfriends. A third motivation painted sex as a consumer product — men could go in, get what they wanted and get out with little fuss. Other men saw sex with prostitutes as a balm against loneliness. Many of these men were older, shy or physically handicapped and saw prostitutes as their only outlet for sex and female companionship.
Finally, the power dynamic of prostitution appealed to some men, who reported that sex workers treated them "like a man," and would do what they were told."