A great way to start the year - Priya Rainelle is now on ECCIE!

Happy New Year Everyone! (No, we have not reached the cut off date in my book!)

My name is Priya Rainelle and I'm super excited to finally be on ECCIE, in great company!

I am based in Washington, DC; but regularly travel to New York City, Boston, Philadelphia, Houston, and Charlotte. (My website's calendar is continuously updated for reference.) This month I am traveling to NYC. Early February, I'm excited to be in Houston, Boston, and New Orleans! Of course, if I am not visiting your city soon enough, you are welcome to arrange a travel date with me.

I joined, finally, because my new year's resolution is to spend more time enjoying the company of others; hopefully, yours to start. I am definitely in need of some new friends...I have that passionate, insatiable sensual appetite that can't be satisfied by my own hands. I definitely need yours.. (and possibly more than just your hands to get the job done)

What's your resolution this year?

Is it to embrace an adventurous spirit? Let me help nurture you out of that shell! I'm the fun-loving, free spirited, and open minded girl-next-door that you've dreamed about. And in the evening, I'm ready to fulfill your deepest fantasies and serve as your erotic playmate. I want to provide you with seduction and unending pleasure, in whatever way you've always wanted to experience it ;-)

Is it to eat well? Let's visit an experimental kitchen, or a farm-to-table restaurant. With my discriminating taste in food, I am the perfect person to introduce you to sabzi khordan, with proper wine pairings!

Or is it to learn to play an instrument, finally? Trust, I am quite the instrument to play... finely tuned, and if you touched me just right, I promise I'll make the most glorious sounds — raw, intense, absolutely delicious noises of pleasure...

Let's make it a year to remember. Your favorite one yet! The year all your fantasies and desires are fulfilled.
Welcome to the board! I love your outfits, super cute!
Xoxo
Welcome!
Hello and Welcome !
Welcome beautiful!
Welcome chocolate drop !!!
Welcome!
Hello and welcome!!