Blizzard Blonde

Anyone see her before?
No but she joined nirvana before it fell. Nice pics. I would like to see her sometime
Have spoken with her quite a bit, she seems great.
Link?
Don’t have an eccie link for her personally but I can PM a link to where you can see more photos. Don’t want to post publically and wind up with points.
No link I know of. She only advertised at nirvana. She is on Twitter
Meant her at a little gathering and she looks good had a good attitude. Will see her next time I'm in Buffalo. A few of the guys that meant her that night have seen her and said they had a good time..
Be sure you have two recent references that she knows. Tried to see her and although I have been an active member on all the boards for a long time I have no recent references as I have been seeing SA girls and going to a swingers club. Last reference would have been about a year ago and she said she could not accept it.
Be sure you have two recent references that she knows. Tried to see her and although I have been an active member on all the boards for a long time I have no recent references as I have been seeing SA girls and going to a swingers club. Last reference would have been about a year ago and she said she could not accept it. Originally Posted by FlyboyNY
You could try K .....nvm
Be sure you have two recent references that she knows. Tried to see her and although I have been an active member on all the boards for a long time I have no recent references as I have been seeing SA girls and going to a swingers club. Last reference would have been about a year ago and she said she could not accept it. Originally Posted by FlyboyNY
Yes she does have a strict screening process. A woman who isn’t desperate for clients is attractive, in my opinion.
No disrespect intended. Just surprised. She was recommended by a friend that sees her. Everybody has their way of navigating through this hobby.
I hope the OP connects with her and has a great time. I have only heard good things about her from my friend.
And yes Not. I could have.
A woman who isn’t desperate for clients is attractive, in my opinion. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Explains why that inflated avatard makes my schmeckle shrink. Just no appeal in having misshapen udders flapped in a fellas face, lest its in jest Whew
Yes she does have a strict screening process. A woman who isn’t desperate for clients is attractive, in my opinion. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Yes Yes!
If the prostitutes get turned on by this kind of shit maybe they should book the whores in question at $200 + a pop after assembling references from other whores.

Too much like banging out regular predatory females, who fuck for free, for me to pay for it. I can get my background investigated by females at work and otherwise if I want my life more complicated than it already is.
Explains why that inflated avatard makes my schmeckle shrink. Just no appeal in having misshapen udders flapped in a fellas face, lest its in jest Whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
It is very, very simple. You don’t like me or my photos - don’t contact me, don’t spoil me, and you won’t wind up with them in your face!